Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax-FA 28-70mm f/4 auto-focus zoom lens (Worldwide)

Pentax-FA 28-70 f/4 - $49
US shipping $6.95, elsewhere please ask.

This is a small, portable zoom lens with a handy range, constant aperture and nice IQ. I dreamed about it for a long time, but on acquiring it found I didn't use it very much. It is particularly handy on film, going wide to tele, but I am mostly using primes for film shooting these days. Even on a DSLR it gives you from the wide side of normal to a nice portrait/ moderate telephoto length in a very small, light package.

Mine is in bargain condition, having one scratch off to the side on the front glass and a few minor imperfections in the front coating. I do not believe these show up at all in pictures taken, but I have tried to represent them in photos below. I find at times this lens will give my digital shots a "film look", which I can't better explain. The aperture and focus work fine, there is no haze or fungus, and the body has a few external imperfections but generally looks good. Generic front and rear caps are included.

If you find it to be in any way other than as described I am happy to refund your purchase price. International shipping is available although rates may vary, please ask about your country. And any other questions you might have!

Thanks for looking,
Nick

ps happy to combine shipping with the 105mm SMC Tak here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/110519-sale-s...worldwide.html

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 08-13-2010 at 02:58 PM.
08-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Original Poster
And it is sold. Thanks all!