PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K20D, D-BG2

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Central Florida

Item Description
For Sale - Pentax k20d, Pentax D-BG2 Grip.

This is my first attempt to sell anything on line, so I will try to make the description as complete as possible. Whenever I see something for sale I wonder why itís being sold, so Iíll explain here.

I found a local ad a while back for a DA* lens and was finally able last week to make the long drive to meet with the original owner. Initially I just wanted the one lens, but the owner decided to sell all his Pentax gear so he could go full frame. I picked up two DA* lenses along with this k20d, grip and a Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di (will probably list that separately soon).

After recharging the batteries I took about 50 pictures and decided to keep it. I had no idea it was so similar to my k7, and in my opinion takes essentially the exact same pictures, so since I donít need two similar cameras I decided to sell. There are a few things on this camera I wish were on the k7, like no button on top of the mode dial, and a much better SDHC card access Ďsystemí.

It is in excellent to mint condition. Per the guidelines here I will say Excellent (as a minimum) to be sure. I canít find anything wrong with it. Even the boxes are in Excellent condition. The original owner had a screen protector on it, but since it was starting to curl up on one side, and although he seemed very genuine and honest, I still felt I should remove it to make sure there were no scratches on the LCD, and there werenít. I found no scratches or marks at all on the camera. I used PhotoMe to check the shutter count on the first photo I took and it was 6969. The current revision is v1.03. I believe there is a newer revision.

According to the official Pentax K20D on line manual, everything is there except for the standard USB cable. The Video cable is there. The document package didnít look like it had been emptied. From what I can tell everything is there including the software.

The D-BG2 grip is also in its original box, and the pin cover and rubber cover from the bottom of the camera are there. The owner told me the grip was relatively new, and was not on the camera, so we installed it. It works fine and comes with a second battery.

It was all in a nice camera bag, which if it matters to you smelled fresh and not of cigarette smoke or oil, and there was no pet hair or dust on the bag. BTW he told me he was the original owner of everything and purchased from either Adorama or B & H.

All prices are before PayPal fees and Shipping. Buyer pays fees, shipping and insurance from Central Florida. Will ship to North America (including Canada) for now. Since this is my first sale Iím not yet comfortable taking on international shipping. If it doesnít sell for a while I may consider international. They will all be packed very well. After an agreement is reached I will check for the best shipping and insurance price from UPS, USPS and FedEx and pass that information to the buyer for acceptance. No obligation until everything is agreed to including payment method.

I have described everything as best I can. I donít want anyone to be disappointed, but I just canít find a problem with this camera. Iíve only had this camera a week and donít want to part with it, and in some ways wish I would have bought one of these instead of the k7, but I do like the k7. Iím not trying to make a profit, Iím just trying to get back about what I paid. I want someone to be happy with this camera and/or lens, but if youíre not, or theyíre not as described, just send it/them back to me (within 15 days) for a full refund less shipping, insurance and fees. If you have any questions, please contact me. ThanksÖ

K20d - $525.00.
D-BG2 Grip - $75.00.
K20d and D-BG2 Grip - $575.00.
Any and all offers will be considered.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
See Description

Shipping Services
FedEx, UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
15 days, full refund less shipping and fees. Items must be in same condition as sent from me.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

08-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
See BG2 private message

Sent msg for bg2

David
08-21-2010, 04:48 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Sending pm for the K20D
08-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)