Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma 24-60mm F2.8 (K mount) and Tamron Adaptall 24mm F2.5 with Tamron P/K ada

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 24-60mm F2.8 (K mount) and Tamron Adaptall 24mm F2.5 with Tamron P/K adapter

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
Sigma 24-60mm F2.8 - $265

I am the second owner of this lens. It is the 2nd copy I have owned. I re-purchased the lens last year, however at the time I still primarily used the Pentax 16-45mm and ultimately never used this lens. Since getting into micro 4/3 I don't have a need to keep this lens around (and I don't foresee myself buying into full-frame if Pentax ever does get around to it). The previous owner had this lens calibrated by Sigma (receipt is included), and it is fully functioning. The photos of the 24mm lens below were taken with this lens. The front and rear elements show no marks, and there are no signs of haze or fungus on the interior of the lens. Cosmetically the lens also shows no signs of wear on the barrel, and the original hood is included. The aperture blades are also all properly functioning and show no sign of sticking.

Included are the lens, original hood and front cap, a generic rear cap, the original soft case, box, and all documentation.

Tamron Adaptall 2 BBAR MC 24mm F2.5 with Pentax P/K mount adapter - $80

I bought several adaptall lenses in a group two weeks ago (keeping the 90mm macro and 2x TC to myself!). Luckily, 2 P/K adapters were included, so I am selling the lens, adapter and original Tamron hard case. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition, showing no signs of wear. The front and rear elements are free of marks, and internally there are no signs of haze or fungus. the aperture functions properly, including proper stop down metering on pentax bodies with use of the green button in M mode. The photos of the 24-60mm were taken with this lens below.

Included with this item are the lens, a tamron fron cap and the original hard case. I do not have an additional rear cap to include with the lens (the case will provide ample protection for storage).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included ($10 discount if both lenses are bought)

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Since both lenses are being sent in the condition described, and sent insured for full value, no returns are accepted. Check my feedback both from buying and selling here on the forum. Thanks for looking!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 08-27-2010 at 08:47 PM.
08-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
PM sent for the Sigma.

Peter
08-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PMs replied to Doanh and Woof.
08-23-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Both lenses are being held pending payment from Woof.

08-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Both lenses paid for and shipped to Woof!