Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 31mm Limited f/1.8 FREE SHIPPING (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 31mm Limited f/1.8 FREE SHIPPING

Asking Price
$950USD

Item Location
Severna Park, Md USA

Item Description
Please read EVERYTHING AND VIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE MAKING A DECISION TO CONTACT ME

Here is a very lightly used Pentax 31mm Limited. I'm sure that if you're looking at this lens, you know what its capable of, no need to elaborate. The lens takes excellent EXCELLENT pictures wide open, and a click or so stopped down seems drop dead gorgeous.

This lens is Made in Japan, serial number is # 0026763. All letters and numbers are clear, as new. Barrel is extremely clean with a few brassing around the focusing ring along the back, they are very slight, I don't think you will notice them in your day to day shooting. Another hardly visible scuffing is below the serial number, too tiny for me to picture it , but it is there. The pictures will show where it is, just along a few ridges along the backside of the focusing ring. Aperture blades are nice and dry ( no oils residue), snappy and stops down accordingly. Lens cap also has one slight brasssing on the edge, as shown in picture. Front lens element has a B&W 58ES SLIM KR 1,5 1,1x MC Multi Resistant Filter that is Made in Germany. It is a very slim filter that I had put on the moment I got this lens. So any dust you will see will be on the surface of the filter, not on the front lens element. Inside the lens, it is extremely clean, with little to no dusts at all. I hardly used this lens, so expect no dusts or scratches/haze/fungus in and around the glass. Had it not been for the slight brassing around the ridges of the focusing ring, you would've thought this lens is new in the box! (Please mind the superficial specks of dust, my flash made it seemed worse than it really is)

This listing includes ALL original paperworks, including the serial number card, warranty terms ( i think is outdated by now), new dessicant bag, original lens pouch, the len itself + front/back caps, and the Pentax box it came in.

For sale at above price OR trade with someone who has a DA 21mm OR DA 15mm Limited ( with everything) in same condition, or better + extra cash (amount is dependent on lens condition) . I find the 31mm focal length to be not as wide as I'd hope it to be on my K10D, and I'm willing to sacrifice some speed for something wider .

I pride myself on being able to keep an honest listing ( to the best of my knowledge) and maintain 100% positive feedback, any unexpected problems, Please contact me ASAP WITHIN 7 DAYS so we can both resolve it in a timely and civil manner. I believe communication between two parties are crucial to maintaining a positive atmosphere that can benefit both parties.

As stated CONUS SHIPPING ONLY!

More pictures to come!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
FREE SHIPPING

Shipping Services
USPS Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 DAYS YOU PAY RETURN SHIPPING

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by blackbirdoor; 08-29-2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Price reduction
08-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
more pictures

more pictures
Attached Images

08-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
the first picture in the my second post shows some fuzz around the "Japan" area, this is just dust, I promise it will not be there when you receive it

I also want to make a point that the price differential between this lens (MIJ) and those sold elsewhere (AIV) is not that great, the B&W filter is included in this listing, as stated above really makes it a bit more fair.

If anyone is willing to part with their excellent copy of 21mm or 15mm plus some cash, I will discount the price listed above within reason

Last edited by blackbirdoor; 08-27-2010 at 08:00 PM. Reason: more info
08-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
possible trade is pending.

08-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
pending payment
08-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #6