Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-31-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
[SOLD] PENTAX K135 f2.5 (with a few problems) -- (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX K135 f2.5 (with a few problems) --

Asking Price
$75

Item Location
Michigan

Item Description
doh

[IMGtall]http://www.rolleiman.com/Photos/ForSale/k135/k7js5281mSellK135.jpg[/IMGtall]

See More Photos Here

Be sure to check all of them. There are 3 photos of the lens, all pixel peeper sized. The other photos are samples taken with this lens. Some with flash, some without. Exifs should be in tact. Check out the tilt scale on the photo of the saw. Not too shabby for 15 feet, in the dark, hand held, low shutter speed.

Now, the obvious question. Why so cheap? That's the same question I asked when I saw the ebay ad for this lens several months ago. The Answer: Fungus. Mainly on the inside of the front element around the edges, and it looks like some behind the aperture blades on the rear lens set.

I bought this lens thinking I could clean it and turn a small profit. I've managed to get the lens partially apart but I cannot get to the areas with the infection. I've not gone very far because my normal methods have failed me and I don't want to destroy this lens (been there, done that). So, if you can live with it or think you can get it apart, you have a bargain find on your hands. If you can live with it, this lens is very usable as my samples show (see the link above).

The lens will come with an aftermarket rear cap and a Hoya UV filter. I do not have a 58mm cap for it, so other than the filter, what you see is what you'll get.

Condition, I'm calling fair to good. Fair because of the infection, good otherwise.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 (US 48, Inquire about other destinations)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO Refunds

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by JeffJS; 08-31-2010 at 10:05 PM.