Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
[SOLD] K-7, DA* 16-50mm, DA* 50-135mm, D-BG4 Grip, and More! (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-7, DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-BG4 Grip, and More!

Asking Price
See Listing

Item Location
Cedar Rapids, IA

Item Description
Hello everyone. It is with great regret that I have to sell off my Pentax Kit.

IMG_0471 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Everything is packed in its original box and ready for shipment. In most cases I can ship within 24 hours!

Times are tough and money gets tight. I need to sell off some of my luxury items for personal reasons.

I wont be leaving Pentax, if there is any money left over I will use to to reinvest in my hobby.

All prices are USD and priced with shipping included. If someone wants the camera, grip, and lenses in a bundle I will knock 100 dollars off the total. Which would be 2200 shipped.

First up we have my K-7 bought in May 2010, its just at 10k clicks +/-. Asking 745 shipped. Its in excellent condition with the exception of some wear on the bottom of the camera where you set it down, and a strange small scratch near the pop up flash. These are purely cosmetic and have no ill effect on the camera itself. Its been a wonderful camera and captured many great memories for me. It also includes the wireless pentax remote.. and the GGS Glass screen protector thats installed on it.

Next I have the Pentax Original D-BG4 battery grip. Asking 175 shipped. This is a mere month old and shows no signs of wear, looks brand new... I think most people wouldn't know its been out of the box.

Next up is the Pentax DA* 16-50 lens. Asking 635 Shipped. I got this just a while back used. Its a great copy and has no SDM issues. I believe the original owner had it for a year and a few months and never had to have it serviced. While I owned it the SDM was always fast accurate and quiet. There is just a little shininess on the bottom of the barrel from where you support the lens when shooting, but other than that its perfect. No fungus and blades are clean and snappy. You can see some of my shots with this lens here https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/106084-da*-16-...-can-do-8.html and here https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/73997-da*-club-15.html

Next is the Pentax DA* 50-135. Asking 750 shipped. This is in MINT condition, most people wouldn't even know its been outside the box. This is a fantastic copy I got used, and I swear the original owner never used it! There are no SDM issues and has always worked for me. No fungus and blades are clean and snappy. You can see my shots with this lens here https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/73997-da*-club-15.html and here https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/106166-da*-50-...-can-do-3.html

I also have a MINT Apple 24in LED Cinema Display. Asking 650+shipping due to size I will have to give you an estimate. This is under a year old and is still under warranty with apple, you can purchase the additional two year warranty (Apple Care) if you want. It has no coloring issues or buzzing issues. It has a wonderful greyscale ability and accurate colors. I have the original boxes that was shipped by Apple to my door.

I also have one more thing for sale. An Apple iPad with the Apple Case and Camera Connection kit. I will sell all of it for 500 shipped. Its the 16gb model wifi only. Its barely a month old and as such in mint condition. Original boxes for everything.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
See Listing

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by kalison; 09-03-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
09-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I forgot to add I have the Gefen DVI to Mini Display Port adapter, basically allowing you to hook the 24" Apple Cinema Display monitor up to any PC with a DVI connection. It goes for 150, I am looking for 90. Have the original boxes as well.
09-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Any chance of shipping to Canada?
09-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Osad Quote
Any chance of shipping to Canada?
Sure I'll consider it if you're able to pick up the rest of the shipping to Canada. Since I am already shipping at my cost here to the states (ie, anything over the 10.70USD I have set aside for USPS priority). Give me a pm and we can talk about shipping.

Also much better pictures coming tonight.

09-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Added much better pictures.
09-05-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Everything but the grip is now sold.