Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
[SOLD] Auto-Takumar 105mm f/2.8 Lens (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Auto-Takumar 105mm f/2.8 Lens

Asking Price
85.00 Shipped

Item Location
Connecticut USA

Item Description
Auto-Takumar 105mm f/2.8 - 85.00 Shipped

Excellent condition. Glass perfect. Aperture is snappy and free of oil. No fog, funk or fuglies growing inside. Very little paint wear to the barrel. There is one spot in particular, but overall for a lens of this age it is remarkably clean. In short, this lens is in excellent optical and mechanical condition.

It will operates as intended on almost all Pentax screwmount film bodies (save for the Asahi original and "S"). I actually love the way it works on my Spotmatics.

That said, this CAN be used on a digital body. You simply use it like a preset and do not open the aperture using the lever.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know. This is another duplicate in my collection. Comes with caps. The original silver AOC Cap is included. This is somewhat rare and harder to find. Nice collector's piece.

See: http://www.taunusreiter.de/Cameras/P...ollection.html and http://www.taunusreiter.de/Cameras/P...Takumar_e.html

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Parcel post, Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Seven (7) days, at the expense of buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
pm sent