Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K20D (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D

Asking Price
USD$575 New Price $525 shipped CAN/US
Note that price is all inclusive. Shipping/handling + insurance + I pay PayPal fees is all built in!

Item Location
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada

Item Description
A while ago I decided I was tired of the bulk of my Canon system and thought I would like to try Pentax primarily for the DA Ltd lenses. I bought a K20D and the DA21 & DA70 Ltd lenses. I was hooked on the lenses and sensor based stabilization. Almost immediately after my purchase the K7 was announced. As I wasnít yet overly fond of the button and switch layout of the K20D, and the K7 seemed to address all of my concerns of the K20D, I immediately put in my order for the K7. As soon as it came in I immediately loved its ergonomics and put the K20D in a drawer telling myself that it would be a good backup. Well itís time to dig out the K20D and sell it as it has sat in that drawer ever since.

This K20D was used from February to July 2009 with just shy of 2000 photos taken. It appears almost brand new. On close inspection I can see some fine scratches on the display screen, but I'd not have noticed if I weren't inspecting closely for flaws. The rest of the body looks new. It comes complete with a never used Pentax camera strap, original battery, charger, all manuals, papers and CD-roms, cables, hotshoe insert, eyepiece cover, bubble wrap and boxes!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
included to CONUS or CANADA

Shipping Services
Canada Post Xpresspost; insured for $500

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If there is something wrong that I did not describe, simply return the item to me within the first 5 days and Iíll refund the cost of the item. Shipping is the purchaser's responsibility.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by bpjod; 09-24-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Price reduced
09-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Here are some photos of the camera.
Attached Images

09-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Price now reduced from $575 to $525
10-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks for everyone's interest. This item is now sold.