Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Metz 58 AF-1 Digital P-TTL Flash for Pentax Cameras (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Metz 58 AF-1 Digital P-TTL Flash for Pentax Cameras

Asking Price

Item Location
Albany, NY

Item Description
Flash is practically brand new- used only a few times for testing and it was flawless- better than my pentax AF 540FGZ. Much more consistent!
Why am I selling? 2 weeks after I purchased it, I got a hot deal on a full frame D700 camera, so I'm switching brands.
Has adjustable swivel/turn head, Multi-Flash modes, and first or second curtain sync modes. Works and looks like new because it IS practically new. Comes with original printed book.
Sleek in appearance, throws light in the areas where you need it, self-explanatory and extremely powerful. Created by on of the leading industry designers in Germany. Equipped with innovative developments, the Metz mecablitz 58 AF-1 digital offers cutting edge secondary reflector technology, high-performance energy management, the latest generation of multi-zone AF measurement flash, a reflector system fully capable of swiveling, current special functions, USB interface for updating software via the Internet and much more. Due to its high GN of 191 (ft.) at ISO 100/21 and 105 mm focal length, the 58 AF-1 digital is not only especially powerful but also can be used for indirect flash lighting to great effect. For the first time Metz integrated a reflector card that can be flipped open into its vertically tilting and horizontally swiveling reflector. In addition the "Bounce diffuser 54-23" is available as an optional accessory. Using the integrated secondary reflector, additional brilliance can be achieved with this flash technology in close-up areas. The high-performance power pack P 76 (purchased separately) can also be used with the 58 AF-1 digital, for clearly increased flash output and reduced flash recycle time.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
Priority mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 Days to make sure works Like new.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

09-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM SENT!
Thanks