Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2010, 04:36 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma 28-90mm Macro & 70-300mm APO DG Macro and film MZ-60 body (Worldwide)

I've got 2 Sigma lenses for sale and a film Pentax MZ-60 body which is free to a good home (just pay for the postage).

All items are located in Esperance, Western Australia. All prices are in Australian dollars and do not include postage. Postage charges will only be what it costs me and does depend on where I'm sending it, so we can work that out. I have PayPal (for anyone) or direct deposit (for Aussie buyer).

Lens: Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO with Hoya UV(0) filter
Are you the original owner of the item being sold? Yes
Item Condition: Excellent
Asking Price: AUD$200 (or best offer)
Description: Glass is clean, no spots, dust, fungus, etc. Only selling because I'm not using this lens anymore - went the mega zoom/1 lens option plus dedicated macro for bushwalking. It has been stored in a 6 million dollar home and hasn't seen the light of day for a year. It needs a new home.

Lens: Sigma 28-90mm F3.5-5.6 MACRO
Are you the original owner of the item being sold? No
Item Condition: Excellent
Asking Price: AUD$50 ono
Description: Glass is clean, no spots, dust, fungus, etc. Selling as the mega zoom has this one covered too. Found this to be a good cheap lens. Nice walkabout in good light. Grab a bargain.

The MZ-60 comes as is with manual. Still works fine (last photo taken about 10 months ago). I'm happy to throw this in with either or both of the two lenses as a package. Otherwise, pay the postage and packaging and it's all yours.

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo