Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 177 (100%)
Original Poster
A bump in the weekend. The Vivitar/Komine 135mm f/2.8 CF 1:2 is lowered by $10 to $175 + shipping. USPS priority in US runs about $13.00 with insurance and tracking.

Thanks,
Hin

09-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by hinman Quote
The Tamron Pz-AF 1.4x MC4 TC is sold to Steve.

Thanks,
Hin
SNAPS ! of all the days that I'm not looking at the marketplace, this one comes along on that particular day. I had been looking for one and this one was up for half a day and I wasn't around and looking (probably sleeping because I had been extremely tired and stressed out for a long time). C'mon Universe. give me one.
09-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
SNAPS ! of all the days that I'm not looking at the marketplace, this one comes along on that particular day. I had been looking for one and this one was up for half a day and I wasn't around and looking (probably sleeping because I had been extremely tired and stressed out for a long time). C'mon Universe. give me one.
I am pushing out all the wonderful stuff that I have been keeping and the Tamron Pz-AF 1.4x MC4 TC is quite a difficult item to see in ebay or here. Pentax has absolute no story telling on TC and hence the scarcity you can find. When I push out my last Pentax TC, I will PM you personally for the sale.

For all others, the Komine 135mm prime is special to me and I have been keeping it until now that I have decided to partially leave Pentax Digital. And if you enjoy prime and that you look for a 135mm prime that does extremely well in close up such as for bugs, this is an excellent lens to get. And you don't see this item in mint condition easily in ebay.

Thanks,
Hin

Last edited by hinman; 09-26-2010 at 08:37 PM.
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I am pushing out all the wonderful stuff that I have been keeping and the Tamron Pz-AF 1.4x MC4 TC is quite a difficult item to see in ebay or here. Pentax has absolute no story telling on TC and hence the scarcity you can find. When I push out my last Pentax TC, I will PM you personally for the sale.

For all others, the Komine 135mm prime is special to me and I have been keeping it until now that I have to partially leave Pentax Digital. And if you enjoy prime and that you look for a 135mm prime that does extremely well in close up such as for bugs, this is an excellent lens to get. And you don't see this item in mint condition easily in ebay.
Might let me know too -- if I can afford it at that point I'd be interested, been meaning to pick up a TC for my kit.

09-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #20
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Vivitar/Komine 135mm f/2.8 Close Focusing 1:2 Is Still Available

QuoteOriginally posted by knoxploration Quote
Might let me know too -- if I can afford it at that point I'd be interested, been meaning to pick up a TC for my kit.
I will PM you when that happens with my Pentax 1.7x AF TC. It will be a while as that is likely the last item out with my F* 300mm f/4.5 lens.

My fine copy of Vivitar/Komine 135mm f/2.8 Close Focusing 1:2 life size ratio is still available for a good home.

Thanks,
Hin
09-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)

For all others, the Komine 135mm prime is special to me and I have been keeping it until now that I have decided to partially leave Pentax Digital. And if you enjoy prime and that you look for a 135mm prime that does extremely well in close up such as for bugs, this is an excellent lens to get. And you don't see this item in mint condition easily in ebay.

Thanks,
Hin

Thanks for the offer Hinman, just got an offer from a fellow member and got myself I copy, at last. I think it was a good idea to let the universe know and it is listening. again, thank you.
09-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Quick bump for Hinman's Vivitar/Komine 135mm. My own Sigma macro's not in my hands yet, but if it were entirely up to Hinman it would be.

He was incredibly quick to ship, and the lens was supposed to be delivered today -- but my mail carrier felt like lying about being "unable" to deliver it when I watched them drive by, and my post office compounded by lying about having them sent right back, when in fact they did nothing.

Here's hoping the post office feels like letting me have it tomorrow instead, and thanks to Hinman for getting it out the door to me so quickly.
09-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #23
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
I don't think that people realise what a nice little lens that close focusing Vivitar 135mm is. What would shipping to Sweden be?

(I'm a little bit dissapointed that you never posted any shots with it in the 135mm club thread...)

09-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #24
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
I don't think that people realise what a nice little lens that close focusing Vivitar 135mm is. What would shipping to Sweden be?

(I'm a little bit dissapointed that you never posted any shots with it in the 135mm club thread...)
I will have pricing to you in PM. It will be an honor to sell to my admired friend.

Thanks,
Hin

update: I have reserved it for my friend to think over it. I wish I have the magic wand for LBA decision.....

Last edited by hinman; 09-27-2010 at 10:31 PM.
09-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
Veteran Member

Sigma macro lens arrived today, and I'm very pleased with it -- just as described, very clean and tack sharp.

Thanks, hinman!
09-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #26
m8o
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
And the [now 'my'] Tamron TC arrived in excellent condition. Thanx again Hin, and so sorry to see you 'go' [in some sense].

knoxploration, I wish I saw this thread sooner. I so wanted that Sigma lens to be 'mine' at that price.
09-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #27
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by m8o Quote
knoxploration, I wish I saw this thread sooner. I so wanted that Sigma lens to be 'mine' at that price.
...and I wished I could afford the TC as well. ;-)

Sorry, though! :-)

Edit: Meant to say, by the way, the extra leatherette case you included was a nice touch, hinman -- thanks!

Last edited by knoxploration; 09-28-2010 at 02:56 PM.
09-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #28
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by knoxploration Quote
...and I wished I could afford the TC as well. ;-)

Sorry, though! :-)

Edit: Meant to say, by the way, the extra leatherette case you included was a nice touch, hinman -- thanks!
I always goes the extra miles for my buyers. Last local meetup with dice and loveisnoage, I had the surprises and extra in a brand new mono-pod and a leather case and filter. It is a win-win for me as I love my Pentaxian friends -- they (all of us) are unique. I can't do it often as I will be broke but I need my Pentaxian friends to help me share my LBA with grief. The giving away is the joyful part.

I have made a few very unhappy members in trying to sell to the first buyer with payment, please forgive me not.

Hin

Last edited by hinman; 09-29-2010 at 12:03 PM.
10-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #29
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote

The Vivitar Komine prime is reserved longer as my friend needs more time to think over it. It will be updated comes Monday.

Thanks,
Hin
10-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
Pentaxian

Original Poster
The Vivitar Komine prime is reserved longer as my friend needs more time to think over it. It will be updated comes Monday.

Thanks,
Hin
I just sent another PM to Douglas to confirm if he has lost interest. If you want the lens, please PM me in case it is released for sale.

Thanks!
Hin