Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] $40 and under; K1000, MX, Super A, ZX-50, AF200T, Achromat Filter (Worldwide)

Films bodies

K1000 - Excellent condition overall. All metal body with no known issues. Light meter and shutter seem to work well. Everything is smooth. Comes with manual, leather case and a body cap. $40. SOLD

MX - In very good cosmetic condition, although the focus screen is a bit dirty and could use a cleaning. Light meter and shutter works fine. However, every so often the shutter cycle doesn't complete and the mirror stays up. Usually on the next shutter release it comes back down. My understanding is this is somewhat common and usually indicates that the gears could use a cleaning/lubing. This would be a great body if you wanted to try and tackle that project yourself or wanted to send it away for a CLA. Comes with a leather case and a body cap. $25. SOLD

Super A - In very good cosmetic condition, although there are initial engraved in the back. Everything works perfectly (light meter, auto function, shutter) except that the mirror foam has disintegrated and needs to be replaced. Also, some of the debris from the foam is stuck to (behind?) the focusing screen and would also need to be cleaned. Again, this would be a great body if you wanted to try and tackle that project yourself or wanted to send it away for a CLA. Comes with the manual and a body cap. $25. SOLD

ZX-50 AF body with battery grip - In excellent plus condition, looks new. Also included is a brand new battery grip so you can use inexpensive AA batteries. Comes with a strap and a body cap. $40 shipped
add the AF200T for an additional $10 or the Sunpak for $5.

Flashes and Filters

Pentax AF200T - In excellent condition. Comes with case and manual. $25 shipped

Sunpak Auto 144PC Thyristor - In excellent condition. Comes with pouch. $15 shipped

or buy both flashes for $30 shipped
SOLD

DHG Achromat 49mm Macro Close-up filter - Like new with pouch and box. $30 SOLD

Terms

Shipping will be the actual cost and will be no more than $10 (CONUS) for as many items as you'd like to buy. If the actual shipping is less than $10 for your items, I will charge actual shipping.

All prices how include shipping within the CONUS. If you're interested in shipping outside the US, please PM me for a quote.

All paypal fees are included in the above prices.

I did my best to describe the condition of the items, butiIf you feel the item you receive is not as described, let me know and I will refund your money less shipping charges. Please feel free to ask me any questions about specific items and I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited by dgaies; 09-29-2010 at 04:51 AM. Reason: updated sold items, fixed typo
09-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The K1000, MX and Super A have been sold.

Edit: 49mm Achromat close-up filter has been sold as well.

Last edited by dgaies; 09-27-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: added sold item
09-28-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Shipping is now included in the above prices for the remaining items.
09-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
payment sent

I have paid for the flashes via paypal!!!!! Thanks for a great set of items

09-29-2010, 04:47 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by alhpro Quote
I have paid for the flashes via paypal!!!!! Thanks for a great set of items
Payment received, thanks. The flashes will go out this morning.

ZX-50 moved to a new thread.

Last edited by dgaies; 09-29-2010 at 03:54 PM.