Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
[SOLD] K-m with 18-55, DAL 50-200, A-50 1.7

Shipping to CONUS ONLY (not sure why it did not reflect in title sorry)

K-m body with 18-55mm DAL kit lens asking $275 shipped. (SOLD)
(K2000) Camera is in perfect physical shape, functions are 100% operational. LCD screen has no scratches and has had a screen protector on it and the lens glass is clean and clear with no scratches. I purchased this camera used but it was in excellent shape. I have added about 1500 clicks and it currently has 6990 shutter actuations. Camera does not have any accessories and will ship with only the lens, aftermarket lens cap and Pentax neck strap.

SMC Pentax-DA L 50-200mm F4-5.6 AL asking $110 shipped. (Listed Separately)
Purchased locally from a person who did not need it from their K-X combo. It was unused when I got it and I added very little time on it. Excellent functional and physical shape. Note this is the 'L' version so it has a plastic mount and no quick shift or hood, but it does have the newer optics design like the version II. Will ship with Pentax front and rear caps only.

SMC Pentax-A 50mm F1.7 asking $100. (Decided to keep)
I know this is a bit high for this lens but the condition is absolutely pristine. I bought this from a person who had a number of Pentax items in boxes that appeared unopened. It came in the box with the original warranty card and was wrapped in plastic with a pack of silica. When I took it out it did not have a spot of dust on it so any that show on the pictures came from my limited use. This lens has better IQ than my FA 1.4 IMO, but I don't get to use it because my eyes need the autofocus
I'll probably regret selling this one later. Will ship with original front and rear caps and box.

You can see additional pictures of everything plus a couple of recent shots from the K-m at Flickr: crewl1's Photostream

I have 100% feedback on eBay as 'hlncrewl1'. I'm new here as I have recently gotten back into DSLR after a long hiatus. I grew up with a KX many years ago and am happy to see the quality in the Pentax equipment. All of my stuff is well taken care of in a non smoking home. I'm selling all this to get a video capable body.

PM me if interested.
Thanks,
Larry

Last edited by crewl1; 11-25-2013 at 10:31 AM.
09-29-2010, 07:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I'll take offers if anyone is interested.
09-30-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PM replied, sale pending on K-m.