Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF)MACRO (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF)MACRO

Asking Price
$690.00 (Includes Shipping)

Item Location
South Carolina

Item Description
I have a Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF)MACRO that's in excellent condition that I've decided to relist here. I've really enjoyed this lens, but for me, but I've discovered that the focal length doesn't quite fit. I need something that starts at 50mm, not 70mm. So it's a little too long on the short end for what I do. Looking at the Sigma 50-150 as a possible replacement or the Pentax 50-135 (which isn't quite long enough though)

Lens has been used mainly shooting dance performances, so has been used mostly inside - rarely outside.

Also included is a Hoya 77mm UV Filter, which went on the lens the second it came out of the box and has never been removed, so you *know* the front lens element is clean and scratch free, as is the rest of the lens. I take good care of my equipment, and the condition of this lens represents my care well.

I am "lesmizzell" on eBay, and feedback is currently 100% Positive with Feedback score: 350 (last time I checked)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in Price (unless unrealistically high!)

Shipping Services
USPO

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will consider return

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!