Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Pentax K-7 Digital Camera body with extras (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 Digital Camera body with extras

Asking Price

Item Location
Albany, NY

Item Description
Pentax K-7 Digital Camera

I'm sorry to say, I have decided to sell my beloved K-7. It was a great camera and I got some fabulous photos (and made a bit of money) with it. Unfortunately, I was offered an unbelievable deal on a full frame Nikon, so I took the leap. I was hoping to keep this camera, but full frame lenses are not cheap, so here it goes. You will also find listed here some lenses, including a sigma 24-70, which is the best, fastest, lens I ever had for this camera. Check it out.
Beyond what is normally included with a new camera, you will find an extra pentax battery (OEM), a 4 Gb Sd memory card, and a remote release (10 foot). The LCD has always had a screen protector, so it is pristeen. Other than that, the camera has a few minor scuffs from use (I do actually use the camera), but check the photos- it looks pretty good. But wait, the real clincher here is that I will transfer to the lucky buyer the most valuable imaging tool for this camera- the DxO Optics Raw Conversion Software to help you get high ISO pics as good as Canon and Nikon! Check their website and read the reviews- the software is awesome! This alone is worth $100. License IS transferrable and I will do so as soon as you take posession of the camera and all is OK. You probably already know this, but the basic desription for the camera is as follows:
The Pentax K-7 features a rugged, yet compact body design with a 14.6 megapixel CMOS sensor rebuilt from the ground up. Packed with advanced features such as HD Movie Capture, 100% Field of View, 5.2 FPS and a 3 inch LCD Screen with Live View. The Pentax K-7 is compatible with every PENTAX lens ever made, the K-7 offers an abundance of long- anticipated new and improved features that are exclusive to the camera and combine to make it a tremendous photography tool.
Photos taken with this camera:
http://members.toast.net/designer/Photos/steamer1.jpg
http://members.toast.net/designer/Photos/JayjanchicS.jpg
http://members.toast.net/designer/Photos/hummersitS.jpg
All shots for producing this photo were also taken with this camera:
http://members.toast.net/designer/Photos/LivDangerous.jpg

I found an exif reading program and shutter count is 7546.- WK
So take a look- consider the extras, and go for it!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
priority mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days to make sure camera is as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Djedi; 10-04-2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: lower asking price