[SOLD] DA*300mm/f4 EX+ (US/CAN)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA*300/f4 EX+

Asking Price

Item Location
Seattle

Item Description
Up for sale is my Excellent ++ Pentax SMC DA* 300/f4.
If you are considering this lens then you already are aware of the high image quality output from one of Pentax’s best DA prime lenses.

I am the second owner of the lens and it has been kept in excellent condition with no apparent marks or scratches on either the body or the glass. It has Canadian warranty in effect through 6/23/2011. The condition is as close as you find to new on the used market. I am selling because I haven't used the lens nearly at all since purchasing it here from another member in January. It comes with hood, original front & rear caps, box & warranty card, & factory soft pouch.

Asking price is $985 plus shipping to the continental USA only. Prefer payment via Paypal (will not do gift option on transaction for this amount). Sorry, not interested in any trades right now (with exception of a mint Canon 5D).

I have done several transactions here, more with positive feedback on Fred Miranda.com under username Sirfishalot. Also on eBay under Sirfishalotz.

Please PM me with inquires.
Thanks for looking,

JayT

And here are a few images from the lens on a K7:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
27.00 in CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The lens is in perfect optical and mechanical condition. A 3 day inspection period will be allowed, but returns will only be accepted for a serious unforeseen problem and not for change of heart. Shipping return cost will be at the buyers expense and must be notified and agreed to in advance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Sirfishalot; 10-02-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: description highlight