Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #16
Brooke Meyer

Feedback Score: (%)
Pentax made some more.

New ones were available on Amazon Japan awhile back. I think they were only produced for the Japanese market. Given the current Yen to USD exchange, nobody is getting rich here.

By the way, here is a one of a bunch I took last Saturday at a local EID festival with the Kenko 1.5 TC SHQ I just received from Tom. Bought to extend Tamron 28-75 as more a macro. Had in my pocket in case. Yep, I was too far from the stage. Popped it on DA* 50-135 and left it there all day. SDM works nicely. Forgot it was there. I'd buy this again from Tom tomorrow. If I had long Pentax A glass, I'd buy the AF1.7x.

[/img]

Last edited by Brooke Meyer; 10-12-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Posted Thumb instead of Image
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #17
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Hi Tom,

I would have replied to your PM, but the system won't let me send private messages yet because I am a new user.

Just sent $362 through PayPal - I hope they have arrived at your end!

I can't wait to try this out, although I don't have a tele that is really worthy of it yet. But it is a step in the direction of better bird shots anyway!

Thanks,
Mette