Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 96 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax MX Camera with Pentax M 50mm f 1.7 Lens plus extras (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MX Camera with Pentax M 50mm f 1.7 Lens plus extras

Asking Price
$165

Item Location
California USA

Item Description
For sale is a beautiful Pentax MX (Chrome body) with a Pentax M 50mm f1.7 lens. I will also include a Pentax SF1 camera body w/owner's manual at no additional charge, so you will have manual and auto focus filem options.

The camera comes with a genuine Pentax leather camera case and owner's manual. I purchased this camera recently from another forum member,but have found that my eye sight and my shakey hands prevent me from using it. The sale will include fresh batteries and a starter role of B&W film (ASA 400, C-41). Please see the forum's camera and lens review database for the specifications for the camera and the lens. Please also see the KEH website for an idea of how much such cameras are selling for retail. Asking $165 shipped.

I have additional pictures of the camera and lens available upon request. Please send a PM with your email address, if you would like to see them. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in sale price within the USA/Difference between US shipping and international shipping charges for international sale.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Refund within 7 days (not counting shipping time) from receipt of the camera, less shipping, if the camera is not in working order.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by loveisageless; 03-22-2014 at 09:36 PM.