Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 177 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-x White, Pentax DA-L 18-55, Crumpler Clone, Pentax MX (Worldwide)

1. Pentax K-x White Body ($380 + shipping) [SOLD]
  • In excellent working condition
  • Cosmetic close to mint but with one little nick close to flash area
  • With all original box, caps, user menu, CD
  • Shutter count in 8,735, about 10 months ownership, bought in US
  • Had a recent repair on malfunctioned SD memory card and CRIS has repaired it completely
  • CRIS also replaced the chrome silver strip and SR red label, the camera almost looks mint except one small nick as noted
  • My reports

2. Pentax DA-L 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ($45 + shipping) [SOLD]
  • Mint in cosmetics and in excellent working condition
  • Like new with both caps
  • Prefer to sell with body
  • My reports

3. Crumpler 4 million Clone Bag ($30 + shipping) [SOLD]
  • New in condition
  • FREE to buyer on combo with Pentax K-x White and DA-L 18-55

4. Pentax MX Body ($125 + shipping) [Withdrawn]
  • Serviced by Eric with CLA and shutter repair
  • Eric has a 1 year repair guarantee
  • Comes with body cap and new battery
  • Comes with Pentax Logo neck strap

Shipping & Handling
  • actual shipping charge using USPS priority, will request for insured shipping to be safe at buyer's cost.
  • paypal and money order welcome
  • international buyers welcome, shipping fee extra. I may choose to yield priority to US buyers for convenience
  • please check on my feedbacks and buy with confidence
  • Serious Buyers Only -- Prices are firm

I will post pictures in next post. Please post a comment here and PM me for interest and questions so that I can honor the order of interested parties.

---------- Post added 10-15-10 at 07:00 PM ----------

1 & 2. Pentax K-x White with DA-L kit lens

The nick is close to built-in flash and above the letter 'P' in Pentax

More in Pentax K-x Sale Product Shots

3. Crumpler 4 million Clone Bag

Free to buyers of 1 & 2

4. Pentax MX Body Only

Film body only, others are for reference purpose. Only the neck strap, body cap and Eric's repair record are included.

Last edited by hinman; 10-19-2010 at 02:02 PM.
10-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
My Pentax MX Cost

Here is the outline of original cost on my MX
  • body bought used -- $50
  • Eric CLA, light seals and shutter repair -- $81
  • Neck Strap -- $14
  • my cost -- $145

Reason for my selling is shifting my film focus from 135 to 120 in medium format. It is one of the best Pentax film cameras that I have run into.

Thanks,
Hin
10-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
This looks to be a simply beautiful K-x kit for sale. A lucky person should that full advantage of this opportunity. I think I will, Hin, you got mail.
10-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I admit, I thought about this pretty hard myself. I even felt a pang of jealousy at your reply above, Challenger. I'm going to Disney in March, and would like a smaller camera than my K20D to take with, but at the same time, it's hard to justify a second DSLR...a friend just ordered a K-x, and I think I'm going to take a look at his when it comes in, to handle in person and see if it's really that big a difference.

I must say, hinman, your beautiful pictures from a similar vacation made the deal all the more tempting!

10-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Challenger Quote
This looks to be a simply beautiful K-x kit for sale. A lucky person should that full advantage of this opportunity. I think I will, Hin, you got mail.
Pentax K-x White with kit lens and bag were sold to Larry.

update: Just shipped it out on Monday at 9:00am

Thanks,
Hin

Last edited by hinman; 10-18-2010 at 11:22 AM.
10-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Pentax MX is available

My Pentax MX is still available for sale. This MX has just been serviced bu Eric with 1 year repair guarantee for the shutter and light seals. I am shooting more on 120 films and hence the selling.

Hin
10-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by suliabryon Quote
I admit, I thought about this pretty hard myself. I even felt a pang of jealousy at your reply above, Challenger. I'm going to Disney in March, and would like a smaller camera than my K20D to take with, but at the same time, it's hard to justify a second DSLR...a friend just ordered a K-x, and I think I'm going to take a look at his when it comes in, to handle in person and see if it's really that big a difference.

I must say, hinman, your beautiful pictures from a similar vacation made the deal all the more tempting!
After getting my K-x, I actually treat my K-x as my main camera and the K20D is my backup. I really like what Pentax has done on the sensor with K-x and the IQ, AF, user interface, as well as the style in white color wow me over. But K-x does fall short in several areas to serve as a backup or main camera. It is NOT built as strong as the K20D and it lacks the sturdiness like K10D/K20D. The best to go with K-x are the small primes in 15,21,35,40,43,70,77. And it is a beautiful camera. In my personal opinion, I won't go for K-r as K-x has plenty to offer at a discounted price.

I will close out this thread next as I decided to keep the MX longer.

Thanks,
Hin