Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
[SOLD] Genuine M42 Screwmount to Bayonet Adapter + SuperTak 55mm f/1.8 (Worldwide)

When my uncle died a little over a year ago, I inherited his old Spotmatic and this lens. The Spotmatic wasn't worth salvaging, so I picked up the M42 adapter to play around with the lens on my K10D. Turns out I'm just not an M42 kinda guy, so...the adapter and lens are for sale.

This is a package deal only. I won't split them up.

SOLD USD$45 (incl shipping, see below) | M42 Adapter + Asahi Opt Co. Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8

M42 Adapter

Original owner: Yes

Functional Condition: Excellent
Cosmetic Condition: Excellent

Genuine M42 to K screwmount to bayonet adapter (PTX 30120) purchased direct from Pentax roughly a year ago. Same as this one on the Pentax webstore selling for $38 ($31 + $7 S+H).

Includes:
  • M42 screwmount to bayonet adapter

Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8

Original owner: No

Functional Condition: Excellent
Cosmetic Condition: Fair

Front & rear elements each have some wee little blemishes. Interior shows no sign of haze or fungus, but there's some dust -- as one might expect on a lens of its age -- and in particular one rather noticeable spec. (see last pic below) Focus ring is smooth and well damped. Aperture blades are clean, dry, smooth, and snappy.

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

Includes:
  • Lens
  • Hama center-pinch front cap & generic rear screw cap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping

USA -- price includes FedEx Ground / Home Delivery to Paypal-confirmed addresses.

Canada -- Same as USA, but pay the price difference between the nearest USA metro area and buyer's location.

International -- Pay actual shipping costs via USPS Priority or Express Mail International in addition to listed price. I will consider international shipping on a discretionary, case-by-case basis only.

Payment Options

Paypal.

Purchase Returns

No returns.

Non-Delivery Returns

In the case of items returned due to non-delivery (for any reason other than seller error), buyer is responsible for any and all fees associated with return and may opt <1> to cancel the purchase and receive a refund (if applicable) less actual shipping and Paypal costs, or <2> for re-shipment (buyer is responsible for all re-shipment costs and any additional Paypal fees).

Delays

Seller is not responsible for carrier or customs delivery delays.

Customs Duties, Fees, and Taxes

Buyer is solely responsible for complete payment of any and all customs duties, fees, and taxes during original shipment, returns, returns due to non-delivery, and/or re-shipment.

Full Contact Information

Buyer must be willing to share (privately, of course) full contact information -- legal name, home address, email, home/mobile phone #s -- to ensure multiple channels of communication in case anything goes screwy with PF.com.

Miscellaneous

This is not necessarily a first-come, first-served listing.

Contact

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by thirdofthree; 10-19-2010 at 08:54 AM.
10-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
PM sent
10-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
PM sent
10-19-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
another PM sent