Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2007, 07:24 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Refurbished?????????!!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????.....YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LENS.....YOU POSTED THE LENS AS A PENTAX SMC.....THIS IS A S-M-C TAKUMAR.....IT IS AN ASAHI LENS BUT NOT A PENTAX LENS...THAT IS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR BELOVED LENS....."in great condition,never abused,just a well care for lens..i hate to let this one go"......YOU JUST WANT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE....I JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM THE ORIGINAL SELLER,WHOM I CONTACTED YESTERDAY,STATING THAT HE HAS NOT EVEN SHIPPED THE LENS..point is you started the post lying about the lens and created the confusion.period

Last edited by mayoapo; 09-14-2007 at 10:07 PM.
09-14-2007, 07:31 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
You're off your rocker dude! JUST PLAIN CRAZY!

HAHHA!
09-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mayoapo Quote
WE ARE MAKING THIS GUY A FAVOR ,BECAUSE HE KEEPS ADDING POSTS TO HIS PROFILE,AND THAT WOULD MAKE HIM LOOK SOMEHOW INVOLVED......
Now you wait just one minute! I don't want you making me a favor!

I mean, would this be a genuine favor? Does it come with a guarantee? What condition is this in? I BID ON THAT!! Blah, blah, blah..

And, what is this I'm "adding posts to my profile ,and that would make him look somehow involved" business???

Wait! Don't tell me... I know, I hear tourettes is bad.... It makes you ramble stupid things.

Good luck with that.
09-14-2007, 09:56 PM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
I'm not fully understanding all the accusations in this thread, but I've gotten several complaints and I'd like to either straighten out or close this thread. The Marketplace isn't here for flaming others, now is it?

What better way is there of proving that your auction is legit than posting a few more photos of the lens? Just take some snaps (800x533) and attach 'em!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-15-2007, 04:59 AM   #35
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Mo, I guess you're gonna have to close the thread because after all this BS, the last thing I'm going to do is bend over for that mayo guy. Plain and simple.

The ebay listing is legit, no different than any other listing. The description is accurate, it comes with a warranty as well. There is nothing more I can offer. If the photos showing the lens in the listing are not enough, I guess that's too bad. Not to mention there is $200 in PayPal protection, FREE shipping, etc.

I bought this lens from camerasandstuff (ebay seller). I added a Roxsen K mount adapter which is clearly detailed in the ebay listing and will have the lens professionally cleaned and will provide a receipt for this service to the auction winner.

The only thing I can think of as to why that mayo guy is giving me a hard time is because he 'claims' to have been bidding on the same lens and lost out to me. As soon as I re-listed the item he started giving me crap about it. I can copy my messages from ebay to prove this. He happened across me here and that's when all the trouble with him started. I suspect he's trying to create so much trouble for me that the lens doesn't sell forcing me to drop my price so he can buy it.

EDIT: FYI - I listed another lens here (Vivitar) and that mayo guy isn't saying a word about it. Nothing! Why? Because he's not interested in it!!
09-15-2007, 05:16 AM   #36

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom M Quote
EDIT: FYI - I listed another lens here (Vivitar) and that mayo guy isn't saying a word about it. Nothing! Why? Because he's not interested in it!!
I'm not sure what kind of fog you're living in but there's others here that also have a problem with your listing. Mayo brought this to attention for the same reason anyone else would've: this is a community and everybody USUALLY helps everybody else. The main problem is that you don't even have the lens in hand, hence why you can't fulfill Mo's request. I think you're trying to skirt around this issue and talk your way out of something you didn't think you would get caught doing.

Here' my FYI: I added you to my blocked bidder list on eBay and will make sure never to do business with you in the future.
09-15-2007, 05:27 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread. Adam, feel free to delete or re-open as you see fit but this thread isn't going anywhere.