Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
[SOLD] K-7, K-x, DA 55-300mm (non-L) in Canada (CAN)

For sale are my Pentax bodies and an optional lens. I'd like to sell this lens with the body, so I've discounted the price. I may relist the lens later if the body buyers do not want it. Going to try Canada first so that buyers can avoid taxes. Payment is by paypal in Canadian funds, or by Email Money Transfer. Two prices are listed accordingly. First firm offer (that I like) gets the item. I'll be at my desk for most of the day during the week, and a little busier on evenings and weekends, but will try to respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

Shipping is included, and is by CanadaPost Expresspost, insured with Signature confirmation.

SOLD K-7: $600C shipped ($617.40 by paypal). Excellent condition, well used, well enjoyed. I loved this camera, and brought it everywhere and it's been the best photographic tool I've ever used. Sad to see it go, but I'm hoping the K-5 will fill the void

Includes box, manuals, all original accessories and the unused Pentax strap. (strap on the camera is not included). Purchased in July '09. I am not the original owner, but I will include the original purchase receipt.

Both LCD's have had screen protectors on them since the camera was first bought.

Shutter count is 26k, which sets the price lower than average. The shutter is rated for (i.e. supposed to get at least ) 100k shots, so this shouldn't be a concern. If this is a concern for you, though, I won't be offended if you look elsewhere

Add the DA 55-300mm for $250 more!

See more pics and info below.

SOLD K-x: $400C shipped ($411.60 by paypal). Mint condition, barely used, original owner. Also a great camera, purchased in August of this year. Under 1500 shots taken.

No focusing issues--worked great with even lenses that needed an adjustment on the K-7! I was wowed by this little wonder.

Includes box, manuals, original receipt, all original accessories, and unused strap. The hot shoe cover is also included, but not in the pics. Also includes the original set of Lithium batteries, which I didn't use.

SOLD DA 55-300/4-5.8 (EXC+ ) : $250 only with body purchase. This is the version with Quickshift and the metal mount. Optically and physically in top shape. A recent eBay purchase, I wish I could keep it, but need to raise a bit more cash for a future purchase. Includes hood and both caps, but no box, papers, or pouch.

See more pics below.

K7

Overall, the condition is excellent, but there are a few scratches here and there. Most notably, the prism housing (under the pentax) you can see a white scrape (where I tried to attach a Helios 40-2 with the tripod mount ON), a scuff over to the right of the prism housing (probably doing the same thing), and a scratch on the mount, which looks like brass.

Looking at the top, you can a bit of wear on the hot shoe. The hot shoe cover is also included.

Showing rear LCD with screen protector.

DA 55-300:

Last edited by farfisa; 10-27-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: updated sold items
10-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
Original Poster
K-x is sold. Thanks!
10-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
PM Sent.