Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-27-2010, 11:45 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Kenko AF 2x Teleplus MC7 DG Teleconverter for Pentax (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko AF 2x Teleplus MC7 DG Teleconverter for Pentax

Asking Price
$100 USD

Item Location
Seattle, WA

Item Description
Autofocus teleconverter for Pentax K-mount. Provides 2.0x magnification (a 200m lens becomes a 400mm lens.) 7-element design provides sharper and cleaner results than 4-element teleconverters. Works beautifully with my Tamron 70-200 F2.8 (also for sale) and should also work with any screw-drive AF K-mount lens. Has power terminals, but I don't know whether AF works with SDM lenses.

Works great with the Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD IF MACRO (which I'm also selling) and can be stacked with the Promaster 1.7x teleconverter (which I'm also selling.)

Asking $100. Will discount if you want to combine with the other gear I'm selling.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Not included

Shipping Services
Buyer's choice

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Prefer paypal (buyer adds 2.9% for fees.) Will accept a check but will wait for funds to clear before shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D700  Photo