Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-7 low shutter ct, 18-55mm DAL + 3rd party grip/battery (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 low shutter ct, 18-55mm DAL + 3rd party grip/battery

Asking Price
see below

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description

I am selling my K-7 to fund a K-5 purchase. K-7 Body Only with all accessories, box and 2nd third party battery - $720 - sold for $700 plus shipping

The camera itself was purchased through an ebay reseller in July. It was purchased as a refurbished unit, so no warranty is available. Although sold to me as a refurbished unit, by all appearances it was new stock returned by a retailer. The shutter actuation was around 270 when I received it, and the interior packaging appeared untouched (including all accessories and the camera of course). The original box, battery, strap, cables and all other accessories are included, and the 2nd third party battery will be sold with the camera whether sold as a kit, or parted out.

I have myself only used the camera on a couple of occasions, and without looking (since I am at work at the moment) know total actuations are well under 1K (update: shutter count according to Photome is 495). I have also updated to the most current firmware. The camera body itself is like new, I have taken care of it while in use and there are no marks or blemishes to speak of (will also add photos this evening). There is also a rear screen protector which I added to the camera shortly after purchase.

I received one PM with some pertinent questions, so will add my response here: I have not seen any dead pixels showing up in the image (though the camera does have a dead pixel mapping feature which I may have run initially); the rear LCD also does not have any dead or stuck pixels. There is no dust in the viewfinder or on the sensor. As was outlined in the description (and shown in the photos), there is really no sign of wear. I received the camera with approximately 280 actuations, and the most recent photo I took was actuation #495 (according to Photome).

AVAILABLE - price lowered, $40 shipped. The DAL 18-55mm is from my K-x kit, and has never been used, so is in new condition.

The 3rd party grip (willing to sell grip only separately for $35 shipped) is the same one sold by dealextreme, and discussed in detail in several threads here at the forum. The grip was also only used once, as I eventually purchased the OEM pentax grip. It is visually identical to the Pentax grip, but is made with a different material, and does not have weather sealing. It does come with both a Li-ion battery tray and AA battery tray as well (note: 2nd battery will be sold with the camera whether as a kit or parted).

IF you have any more questions please ask, and if you would like any specific testing of the body or lens done prior to making the purchase I will be happy to do so. I will try my best to do any requested tests for potential buyers, but it will remain for sale in the meantime. Thanks for looking, photos to come!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 within the US (full kit or body-only, lens and grip prices listed include shipping) via priority mail insured.

Outside the US - Actual (package will be 6 pounds if you would like to use the calculator at USPS )
Shipping Services . Outside the US, I will only ship via USPS express mail, and only if I can insure it for the full value to the country of destination. The package will be marked as gift, but the full value will be displayed for insurance purposes. No exceptions.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Everything listed is accurately described (both form and function), therefore returns will not be accepted unless my description has been found innaccurate (at buyer's expense - no buyer's remorse!). Everything will be shipped insured for the full values via USPS priority mail within one day of payment, with delivery confirmation. Check my feedback here. Thanks for looking! If you have any other questions please ask.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 10-31-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: add more description
10-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks!

PM replied to PBO.

I should have remarked above - unless I receive a buyer for the body-only itself, I am going to hold off for a couple of days selling either the lens or grip on their own (would much prefer to sell/ship to a single buyer).
10-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Photos (apologies for some of the overexposures!):

Last edited by pxpaulx; 10-31-2010 at 03:13 PM.
10-29-2010, 02:52 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent for body only

10-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PMs replied.
10-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Body only and 2nd battery tentatively sold pending payment from Marcus9494. Grip is also spoken for by PBO. Lens is still available!

---------- Post added 10-30-10 at 06:44 PM ----------

Body and 2nd battery sold to Markus9494, payment has been received. Grip is being held for PBO pending a PM reply.

Lens is available, price drop!

---------- Post added 10-31-10 at 05:13 PM ----------

18-55mm is still available, relisting in new thread. Grip and camerabody have been sold to POB and Marcus9494 respectively. Thanks!