PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 135mm 2.8 [CONUS]

Asking Price
$500 [Includes shipping/PayPal]

Item Location
Missouri - USA

Item Description
This is my last (and most pristine) copy of the FA 135mm 2.8 - listed in excellent condition as it does not come with the original box. Original front and back caps are included.

Body is near perfect (no major dings, scratches, scuffs) - the metal body, focus ring, mount, filter ring, and aperture ring are all "Like New". The glass is pretty much flawless - I'm the second owner and it's been a pampered (and now increasingly rare) piece of Pentax's optical history. The aperture is snappy and the focus is fast and working perfectly.

I want to sell this lens within the CONUS - keeping in mind my price includes prompt shipping. PM's will be honored in the order they are received. Some shots taken from this sample of the FA135 below ...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item can be returned if buyer feels it is not 'as described' here in this listing upon receiving the lens.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 10-30-10 at 07:16 PM ----------

All PM's answered - prefer to sell within CONUS at this time. I will open the item to Canadian buyers on Monday if item remains unsold.

Last edited by A Modest Mouse; 10-30-2010 at 06:10 PM.
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Banned
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold.

Lens is sold to John Shriver.