Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
[SOLD] *ist DS w/ 18-55mm

SOLD

Hi there I have a *ist DS kit for sale. Included is the camera body, 18-55mm kit lens, 2 rechargable cr-v3 and charger, usb and av cable, and box. The camera is in excellent condition EXCEPT for one thing. About a year ago the camera fell off a counter top and landed on the bottom corner by the battery door. As a result it cracked the bottom plate, the crack extends into the battery compartment and broke part of the hinge. HOWEVER, the battery door closes properly and the camera functions fine, I even used it recently for the birth of my second son ). I have moved on to the K10d and my wife doesn't like SLR's so I figure it might as well go.

Pictures can be found here - Picasa Web Albums - Andrew - ds

Due to my being new here I can refer you to my ebay feedback if you want, just pm me. As well if you want any other pictures or info feel free to ask.

Last edited by greasemonkey; 09-18-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Sold

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
*ist, 18-55mm, battery, bottom, camera, door, ds, kit, pictures