Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
[SOLD] Super Takumar screwmount M42 20mm - Rare Lens & Condition (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super Takumar screwmount M42 20mm - Rare Lens & Condition

Asking Price
$280

Item Location
Brooklyn, New York

Item Description
Rare find. Not only is this lens very difficult to find, but this one is in Mint condition cosmetically, optically, & mechanically. Comes in it's original box & styrofoam packaging, front/rear caps & case, original metal hood w/case. Everything Mint except for the outer box, which shows normal wear. You won't find another like this one. I paid more than I'm asking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
can you post pics of the lens?
11-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
Sorry, but I can't post pics for a few days. I'm currently going through a procedure at the hospital. If someone buys the lens while I'm still here, though, my daughter will bring the lens to the hospital to pack up (I don't trust anyone but myself to pack up photographic equipment for shipment), after which time she will send the package out, so as not to delay gratification of the buyer. If it isn't sold by the time I leave the hospital, I will post pics.
P.S. - As you can see by my feedback record, I'm an honest member who doesn't play around with descriptions..... you can depend upon these lenses being as described, but I definitely understand your concerns, as I've found through personal experience that sometimes one man's "Mint" is another man's "Good" (although, that's only happened to me once among fellow Pentaxians here on our forum)