Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: DA* 50-135mm f2.8: Perfect Condition

The DA* 50-135mm lens is SOLD. Thanks, Scott!

The DA 12-24mm is also sold.

For sale is a DA* 50-135mm f2.8 lens. It is only a few weeks old and is in perfect condition. Purchased new from B&H Photo when the price was $799.

Included is the lens, hood, case, original front and rear caps, instruction book and other papers included, and the original box and packing material. This is an excellent sample that works perfectly with great image quality and smooth, quiet focusing.

Price: $799 including shipping to the Continental U.S. included. You are not going to find a better sample of this lens, and you are not going to find a better price on the DA* 50-135! See below for shipping cost outside the U.S.

I am selling this item because I need to get some equipment that is not available for the Pentax system. In order to finance this move, I have to sell some of the more valuable items in my Pentax system.

Sales terms:

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or by cashier's check/money order issued by a U.S. Bank or the U.S. Postal Service.

Shipping to the U.S., Canada, Australia and Western Europe only. Buyer to pay shipping outside the Continental U.S. The shipping weight of this will be be about 4 lbs. I can ship either U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail (insurance required or U. P. S.). I will also ship to foreign countries (outside the U.S.) but you will need to pay for the actual shipping cost (insured) plus $10 for handling to cover my time standing in line at the post office and filling out 5 copies of the customs forms. I will charge actual shipping cost so please contact me before paying so that we are in agreement on the price and method. You can use the on-line tools from the Post Office and U.P.S. to calculate shipping 4 lbs from San Diego, California (92110) to your location.

If the item does not exactly match the description then I will refund your money, but otherwise all sales are final. You must contact me within three days of delivery if there is any problem. I have 100% positive feedback here and on eBay (user: garyml1) so buy with confidence. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 09-21-2007 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Item Sold
09-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
and
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
..does this mean you tried a different brand for your sports action?
09-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
..does this mean you tried a different brand for your sports action?
Yes, I'm afraid that I've been seduced by the Dark Side. After much research over the weekend and extensive testing on Monday, I am now the owner of a Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VR lens (which I bought from the local store that allowed me to experiment for a very long time with their Nikon and Canon demo units). I have a body and another lens being delivered tomorrow from that well-known store in NYC. I'm keeping my Pentax LX film camera and my prized all-metal MF prime lenses, but I have to sell my Pentax digital stuff--either that or sleep on the living room sofa for the next year!

So can I interest you in a K10D or some lenses in mint condition?
09-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Has been Paid via Paypal....thanks Gary.

09-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Hi Gary, I noticed that you are in the San Diego area.. I'm quite interested in the DA* 12-24mm f/4 lens. Perhaps you could PM me a price for local pickup. Thanks!