Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] 120 Color Film for Trade (Need B&W — will consider combination of 35mm & 120)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
120 Color Film for Trade (Need B&W — will consider combination of 35mm & 120)

Asking Price
Trade

Item Location
San Francisco

Item Description
I have nine (9) rolls of fresh (April 2012) Velvia 50 120 color film. ISO 50. This film was purchased two months ago and has been sitting in a mason jar in the freezer ever since. That's why the photo looks not so great. I pulled it out of the freezer, snapped a photo with my phone, and put it right back in the freezer.

There are also four (4) rolls of fresh (January 2012) FujiPro 400H 120 color film. ISO 400. Also brand new. Also stored in freezer. I do not have the boxes for this film. It's all being stored in the mason jar.

13 TOTAL ROLLS OF 120 COLOR FILM FOR TRADE: 9 Velvia 50, 4 FujiPro 400

BONUS: I WILL INCLUDE FREE $10 CALUMET WEB-ORDER SHIPPING COUPON FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO A 1:1 TRADE FOR ALL OF THESE ROLLS.

I am looking for B&W 120 Film. I am looking for a fair trade of quality, fresh film. I prefer 120 but will consider a combination including 35mm film. I will not consider 35mm only. I would prefer to do a trade with just one person but if you want fewer rolls, maybe we can work something out depending on interest.

For 35mm only I'd consider a couple rolls of color film. But again, I prefer B&W 120. Ilford if you've got it. This film I have is really nice high quality film but I need B&W for my class.

Thanks.

(I APOLOGIZE IF FILM TRADES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MARKETPLACE. I READ THE REGULATIONS AND DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT FIGURED FOR MY $20 DONATION TO THE SITE I'D GIVE IT A SHOT.)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
N/A

Shipping Services
Any

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This is a simple trade for new, clearly marked items. No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 3GS  Photo 

Last edited by ADHWJC; 11-17-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Correct Minor Typo
11-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Film trade is fine in the For Sale section.