Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 50 (100%)
[SOLD] Voigtlander 20mm f3.5 Color Skopar SLII (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander 20mm f3.5 Color Skopar SLII

Asking Price
$400 USD + Paypal fees

Item Location
WI

Item Description
For sale is the highly-regarded Voigtlander 20mm f3.5 SLII. There are plenty of reviews on the internet so I won't waste any time or space repeating them here.

The lens is in excellent condition except for a scuffed lens cap and very small paint loss (about 2mm in length) just above the rubber part of the focusing ring; that is why I rated it only as good. Please see the pictures and judge for yourself. I acquired the lens here on these forums and received it with these imperfections. The glass is crystal clear without the usual list of imperfections - fungus, scratches, dust, etc. - and the lens works perfectly and takes excellent pictures on my *ist DS.

For manual focus fans, this is an excellent choice. The focusing ring is silky smooth and I found the focusing throw to be near perfect; I like it better than my A28/f2.8. I'm only selling because I'm raising funds for the FA 31mm.

Price is $400 + any applicable Paypal fees + shipping. Includes original front and rear caps, box, and manual.

Thanks for looking!

Paint loss circled in the image below.

Paint loss circled in the image below. It really isn't that big, most of that is reflection from the flash.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good (actually excellent but with an exception)

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS w/ insurance and confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be accepted if product description is grossly inaccurate. Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
PM sent...
11-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 50 (100%)
Original Poster
PM replied!