Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax MZ-6 and FA 28-90mm f3.5-5.6 lens (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MZ-6 and FA 28-90mm f3.5-5.6 lens

Asking Price
Canadian Dollars $80

Item Location
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Item Description
For sale is my Pentax MZ-6 film body and FA 28-90mm f3.5-5.6 autofocus lens.

I bought them brand new as a kit some time ago. I have sent maybe four rolls of film through this camera since purchasing it. I went through a phase of taking no photos for months at a time (and then I discovered the joy of digital).

The camera is in pretty much perfect condition. Comes with body cap, viewfinder cover, manual, serial card, and original box.

The lens has seen some use, but is in excellent condition. No issues with the glass or the aperture blades. No damage or signs of use on the lens body. Lens comes with original packaging, manual, serial card, front and rear lens caps, and original box.

Camera pictures:

Lens photo:

See lens information here: SMC Pentax-FA 28-90mm F3.5-5.6 Lens Reviews - Pentax Lens Review Database

See camera information here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-autofocus-film-slr-camera-reviews/...mz-l-zx-l.html

I will entertain reasonable offers.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual cost to be added to price.

Shipping Services
Canada Post, signature, insured. Options to be decided later.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described, item may be returned for refund less shipping costs. If proof of mailing is provided, refund will not be issued for items not received.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-27-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 52 (100%)
Nice camera. I have this model (the ZX-L version), the PZ-1, and the *ist. All are in like-new condition.

This one may be my favorite overall. It sits right between the other two. The *ist is newer and is the smallest and lightest, but lacks a few features of the MZ-6/MZ-L/ZX-L. The PZ-1 is supposed to be the best overall, but it is larger and doesn't work with the Pentax F remote or the current cable remote. The MZ-6 retains many of the features of the PZ-1 while still being compatible with more current accessories, remaining relatively light and small in the process.

The MZ-6 is definitely in the top 5 Pentax AF film bodies and likely in the top 3 (along with PZ-1/PZ-1p and MZ-S).
11-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
PM's responded to.

These items have been sold.

Thanks.