Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] All my Pentax equipment: K-x body black, lenses, AF360FGZ flash, filters (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
All my Pentax equipment: K-x body black, lenses, AF360FGZ flash, filters, hood, accessories

Asking Price
$100

Item Location
San Francisco

Item Description
I am making the move to 100% film, not by choice but by necessity because the film camera I want is a Leica and therefore not cheap. So I must sell all of my Pentax equipment to break even... everything will be shipped quickly and more importantly, packaged safely.

###

Pentax K-x black body ($385): SOLD

Pentax AF360FGZ Flash Unit ($190): SOLD

Pentax Asahi SMC Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm F1.4 ($125 —*REDUCED TO $105): I purchased this lens from KEH for $175 approximately six weeks ago. It includes the original Takumar 50/1.4 leather case with green felt lining, and the lens itself is in like-new, near-mint condition. A true beauty, this later-model 50mm doesn't have the same yellowing concerns as older models; however, even the older model Super Taks often have only mild or little yellowing. This is one of the best 50mm lenses ever, the build quality is fantastic and it's a joy to use. It includes the original Honeywell Pentax front cap and rear cap. With this lens I will include free lens cleaner spray bottle, travel size (nearly brand new, hardly used).

Pentax Asahi Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 ($80 — REDUCED TO $75): This 50mm lens is one of the best 50mm lenses ever. It has a slightly warm color cast and takes gorgeous portraits. The lens is in excellent-plus condition. It includes an authentic original Takumar leather case with felt lining; however, the case is for a 28mm lens (the 50mm lens fits the case but the embossment on the top of the case reads 28/3.5 not 50/1.4 is all). With this lens I will also include a tiny screwdriver repair kit for lenses.

Pentax m42 K-mount adapter, authentic Pentax brand ($25): SOLD

B+W 49mm UV Filters MRC ($30): SOLD

B+W 49mm Skylight Filter MRC ($30 — REDUCED TO $25): This filter is in excellent condition and includes the original case and box. "MRC" is a water and dust repellant advanced coating on some of B+W's nicer filters.

Two (2) SanDisk Extreme SDHC 16GB card ($60 each, $120 both): SOLD

San Disk Extreme SDHC 8GB card ($30): Ships with original packaging and box. 30MB/S and 200x Read/Write fast enough to handle 1080p video with no problems. Class 10 SDHC card.

B+W 49mm metal hood ($25): SOLD

Pentax S80-160 Telephoto Lens Pouch ($10): SOLD

Sixteen (16) Sanyo Eneloop AA rechargeable batteries with compact travel charger and Tamrac battery pouch ($40): SOLD

(I also have a 1080p Canon Vixia Camcorder with Shotgun Mic and Extra 6-hour battery plus travel charger that I want to sell —*$1100 new less than one year ago; will sell now for the right price —*it is all in great condition, and I might even include a near-mint Tamrac or LowePro camera bag too...)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE SHIPPING (CONTUS)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please contact me immediately if you are not satisfied!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
IPhone 3GS  Photo 

Last edited by ADHWJC; 11-29-2010 at 08:23 AM.
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
i'm suffering rangefinder GAS lately as well

hope it works for you
11-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Must be something in the air...I'd say "Something in the water", but I'm ALSO suffering strong stirrings for a rangefinder (Mmmm, Leica) and I'm all the way in Australia! Best of luck my friend...and look forward to bidding against you for that M3 or M6 in the coming weeks
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Last call before I put these on eBay... a couple lenses, a filter and a memory card left...