Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma 100-300 f4. Sigma 1.4 Teleconvertor. Sigma UV filter. Cases, Caps, Box &

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 100-300 f4. Sigma 1.4 Teleconvertor. Sigma UV filter. Cases, Caps, Box & Documentation

Asking Price

Item Location
Swanley, Kent, UK

Item Description
I'm selling my Sigma 100-300 f4 as it doesn't get enough use to justify me holding onto it (proceeds will hopefully go into the new 150 macro next year).

It is exceptionally sharp lens and with the TC has great length and is in perfect condition. Originally purchased earlier this year from Warehouse express. It comes with both lens caps and I have most of the original paperwork.

Included in the sale is this:

- Sigma 100-300mm f/4 APO EX IF
- Sigma 1.4 Teleconvertor
- Lens hood
- 82mm Sigma UV Filter in case
- Sigma Soft Case x2
- Original Box for lens

I am asking £750 for this lens + shipping, preferably within the UK. Given the price, I am happy for you to inspect and collect (still paypal - no cheques).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
UK Only

Shipping Charge
20 (or recommend you collect)

Shipping Services
Royal Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return. Welcome to come, inspect and collect.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by garethwebber; 11-28-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Better picture attached
12-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
It is in pentax Mount I assume... and just for the heck of it... would cash be acceptible?
12-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Bump...I have this combination. Wonderful image quality alone and combined. Cheers. Don
12-03-2010, 03:05 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Yes , it is K-mount.

Sorry for delayed reply - I have been trapped away from home through "adverse weather conditions". Will be replying to PMs today.

Gareth

---------- Post added 03-12-10 at 11:06 AM ----------

A number of PMs have asked about shipping. I am happy to do so. Here are the calculations for pricing - the weights are as follows:

TC in case with warranty card 245g (no original box or instructions)
100-300 lens in case with box, warranty card and instructions 2.14kg

By weight, with an outer box and protection I think we would end up with 3 kilos.

I looked this up on parcelforce, one of our standard carriers. Unfortunately the likely box size (35x25x20) would be a larger "volumetric weight", namely 3.5 kilos.

Those collecting direct: cash is fine.

ALL: Be aware I am snowed in at present - 14 inches of snow in my garden and the UK falls apart on situations like this.