PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FSU RF Kit FED3A J-12 and J-8

Asking Price
140 OBO

Item Location
Burnaby BC Canada

Item Description
1. FED-3A in very good condition, fully functional. Note that the back takes a strong pull to open as with many older Leica design.

2. Jupiter-12 35mm F2.8 in excellent condition without any mark on the rear element - aperture blades are totally clean - includes caps and box

3. Jupiter-8 50mm F2.0 in excellent condition with some dust internally but that can be easily removed with a cleaning of the lens - aperture blades are totally clean - includes front cap only

4. 35mm FED viewfinder to use with the J-12 - includes box

This is the perfect and inexpensive way to get started with Rangefinder, both lenses are very sharp.

Reasonable offers for the lot are welcome.
I am not interested in selling the separate items unless I can sell everything between several buyers.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
At cost based on destination

Shipping Services
Canada Post Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will only be shipping to a location where Canada Post provides both delivery confirmation and insurance so please inquire with me about shipping availability and cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by lbenac; 12-18-2010 at 08:39 AM.
11-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Postage to Australia by International Parcel Surface is $40.

Cheers,

Luc
12-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
nice , i have a fed 4 and fed 5 with a j12 & industar 61's for normals, but i have the turret from a kiev for a finder for the 35 , this looks much nicer (harder to find as well.)
the Jupiter 12 is one of the nicest lenses i own from a rendition standpoint, I love the images it produces
I saw this up on RFF today too
good luck, it's a nice kit if there are no light leaks (I fixed one on my 5 with elecrical tape as it was along the front where the door meets the body base)
12-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
yes it is a good kit. I never really got around to spend enough time with it to warm up to it, but both lenses are nice and sharp.

Cheers,

Luc