Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
[SOLD] PENTAX A 28mm f2.8 (not perfect) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX A 28mm f2.8 (not perfect)

Asking Price
$49

Item Location
Michigan

Item Description

Ok, here's the deal. Cosmetically mechanically, this lens is in great shape. In preparing to sell it though I noticed what appear to be several very light coating marks on the interior. I took the front element out (I am Not the first to do this with this lens) to inspect and clean and have confirmed that the lens does in fact have what I use to call cleaning marks. Very light, to the naked eye they do not show, and I doubt they will affect very much. Even with shining a light through the lens they do not show up. If however you hold the lens and look through it (rear to front), you will see them. You need to know about them however so you understand why this isn't quite the bargain it would at first appear to be. I can assure you there is very little, if any dust inside.

So there it is.. You now know what I do about this lens. I've never hung it on a camera but I have no doubt that it Will perform. As always, ask questions and make requests before purchasing.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$8 US 48 Uninsured, elsewhere, Inquire

Shipping Services
USPS PRIORITY CONUS, Your Choice if going overseas.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Refunds, Combined shipping available.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!