Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax *istDL (Silver) Camera & DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL II kit lens (Blac (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax *istDL (Silver) & DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL II kit lens (Black).

Asking Price
Canadian Dollars $195

Item Location
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Item Description
First item For Sale is a Pentax *istDL in silver colour. I bought it originally as a kit with the 18-55mm version I lens, and used it for a little bit before upgrading to the K10D.

I would have listed the condition as "Like New", but the strap is different. Still a Pentax original strap, but not the black "*istD" strap.

Shutter count on the camera is 1,661. It comes with strap, manual, two cds, serial card, body cap.

For some info on this camera, see https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-digital-slr-camera-reviews/61291-pentax-*istdl.html

Second item For Sale is a Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL II kit lens. I bought it earlier this year. It still has approximately one year of warranty left in Canada. It comes complete with original packaging, front and rear lens caps, a lens cap keeper which has been applied to the front lens cap, lens hood, paperwork, original box.

For some info on this lens, see https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-DA-18-55mm-F3.5-5.6-II-Ve...Zoom-Lens.html

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping costs to be added to asking price.

Shipping Services
Canada Post, signature, insured. Options to be decided later.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described, item may be returned for refund less shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-03-10 at 08:56 PM ----------

Photos of the items for sale are as below.

Last edited by kcmadr; 12-03-2010 at 10:10 PM.
12-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent.

By the way, I forgot to ask in PM, and it's probably better to ask here anyway: that is the price for camera and lens, right? There's only one price listed, but it's a bit confusing because it says "Second item For Sale is", which makes it sound separate.
12-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crimson_penguin Quote
PM sent.

By the way, I forgot to ask in PM, and it's probably better to ask here anyway: that is the price for camera and lens, right? There's only one price listed, but it's a bit confusing because it says "Second item For Sale is", which makes it sound separate.

Yes, that price is for both items. One price, everything shown in the photos except the hardwood flooring and countertop!

---------- Post added 12-04-10 at 06:22 PM ----------

PM response sent.

---------- Post added 12-04-10 at 07:16 PM ----------

These items have been sold.