Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 122 (100%)
[SOLD] NEW! Kata camera / laptop backpack with Manfrotto monopod (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
NEW! Kata camera / laptop backpack with Manfrotto monopod

Asking Price
USD 75

Item Location
California

Item Description
Brand New unused Kata DR-467 backpack with Manfrotto - made National Geographic monopod and Ball head with QR plate.
Could make a great gift for someone (or yourself!)

Paypal Included.

Detailed Product Description:

Backpack
The DR-467 Digital Rucksack features a unique TST RIB structural protection for 2 pro D/SLRs with mounted lens, 3-4 lenses, flash etc., up to most 15.4'' laptops + personal gear. By removing the padded bottom camera insert you can easily convert this rucksack from a camera bag to a daypack when not shooting. The main compartment holds a D/SLR in top grip position while the modular dividers system will separate, organize and protect lenses, flashes and other accessories to suit your particular needs.

* The dedicated rear padded compartment will protect a laptop or hold paperwork.
* The large top compartment will hold personal gear or additional equipment, and the internal pockets and mp3 player pouch will allow you to organize your personal effects as efficiently as your photographic gear.
* Ample external pockets allow quick zippered access to supplies and a water bottle/ tripod support pocket pulls out from a side pocket.
* The provided elements cover will protect your valuable equipment during extreme weather conditions. Simply install over the bag for rain protection or use as a dust cover. The integrated storage pouch will keep it compact and an attached buckle will allow you to hang it outside your bag to dry.

Monopod

This Monopod is the perfect addition to your photographic tools. A great choice when you cannot carry a tripod. To make the monopod more compact, the ball head can be removed. This also allows you to attach the camera directly to the monopod. Built-in head; closed length: 18.90 in.; gray color; front tilt: -90 / +90; lateral tilt: -90 / +90; leg cross-section: oval; 5 leg sections; load capacity: 2.20 lbs.; material: aluminum; maximum height: 61.42 in.; minimum height: 18.90 in.; panoramic rotation: 360 ; quick release; weight: 0.86 lbs.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
USD 15 in the US - USD 45 WW

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by manishved; 12-29-2010 at 12:04 PM.
12-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
A review of a similar backpack is here
12-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
interested on the monopod, will you sell it separately? Thanks
12-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent.

12-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I dont mind selling separately as long as there is a buyer for each item. Lets wait for a few days.
If someone else in Australia is interested in the bag, I can ship both together to one of you to save shipping costs.

QuoteOriginally posted by bang_ito Quote
interested on the monopod, will you sell it separately? Thanks
12-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by manishved Quote
I dont mind selling separately as long as there is a buyer for each item. Lets wait for a few days. If someone else in Australia is interested in the bag, I can ship both together to one of you to save shipping costs.
As long as that "someone" live in Melbourne
12-06-2010, 04:49 AM   #7

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteQuote:
As long as that "someone" live in Melbourne
lol, your wish has come true . I've already got a tripod.

PM sent

Last edited by Chao; 12-06-2010 at 04:57 AM.
12-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
I reviewed this bag a good long time ago. I still find it the perfect fit for my needs.

12-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Mates down under, PM sent........and by the way - bad luck with the Ashes test - hope we get a better contest in the next game.