Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2007, 12:32 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
[SOLD] WTT: Tamron 28-75/2.8

I have a Tamron lens, that I don't realy like. Perhaps You have noticed me complaining about how I don't lik it
I was going to send it to Tamron EU service, but I've read that even after calibrating, Tamron users are not contented with a result and yesterday when I checked all my raw files I could not find realy, realy bad sample. So I decidet, it's not worth 10 week waiting for nothing. But anyway I have a feeling that this lens is a bit too soft for my taste. Or is it just a bad karma or maybe I'm too much a manual focuss guy? What ever it could be, I want to get this lens far away from me.

I purchased it from ebay Japanese seller in July. Untill today I have shot only ~300 shots with it. So the lens is almost as new except a tiny little scratch on the focussing ring which I got on a first day. Glass is as new.

Here are few pics, shot with Tamron, hosted in Picasa (click on Download largest photo to get full sized image with exif):

Good sample
Acceptable sample
Another acceptable sample
Not so good sample
Another not so good sample
And a resolution chart

So about the trade: I don't know the value of this lens, so I'll consider any offer. If You have something more valuable, I can add few $, but I realy wouldn't like to do it.

What I would like to get? Anything photography related: AF, MF zooms or primes, flashes, bags, etc.

Oh, and don't be afraid of my location. I have a friendly way to make our deal 100% safe for You, only if You are reputable pentaxforums.com member.
I can ship worldwide. Feel free to coment and make an offer here. And please inform me, if You can't see the pictures or want to see more.

Thanks for reading and I hope this lens will find a better home. My loss could be Your gain.

09-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
What about a FA50/1.4?
09-27-2007, 10:35 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
inneyeseakay, You've got a PM!
09-29-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Consider this one gone!