Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 50/1.4 (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 50/1.4

Asking Price
$65

Item Location
Seattle, WA

Item Description
Selling an Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 50/1.4, S/N 1581875, in good condition. A few rub marks/scratches along the barrel, but the glass is IMMACULATE. No dust, dirt, fungus, haze, or oil on the blades. Focus is SMOOTH. Distinct clicks on aperture ring, and takes great photos. There is a slight ding on the filter ring (just above and to the left of the "Super", but this lens still takes a filter no problem. Comes with front cap only. I'll protect the rear with a vintage Asahi Pentax Spotmatic...not sure of that camera's working condition, but the lens is tip-top.

The dust speck you see on the lower middle left is some towel lint on the outside of the lens I failed to notice before snapping the pic. You can also see the slight ding on the upper left...but it still fits a filter no problem.

Shown here with the M42 adapter, also for sale.

Selling all my Pentax gear, so check my listings if you're interested in a Like New K-7/lenses/accessories.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$5

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Paypal or Money Order acceptable. Note I do not have a Premier/Business account so no credit card funded transactions please.

Returns if item is not as described but being sold as is.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!