Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
[SOLD] DA 15mm, DA 12-24mm, FA 28mm, M-100mm, Ricoh 35-75mm (CONUS)

Hello! I recently had the opportunity to purchase the FA 31mm limited lens so I am selling some lenses to help feed this LBA purchase. I have never sold on the forums here but I have 200+ positive feedback on ebay and have never had negative feedback. I'd rather see these go to forum members.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal
All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

Return Policy & Additional Details
I'm doing my best to describe the items exactly as they are; if anything doesn't confirm to my description, the items can be shipped back for a full refund within 5 working days from the moment the buyer received it from me. Buyer supports the cost of shipping. I support the pay pal fee.

Please send me a PM if interested in the item!

Not sure the protocol but I am showing one photo per item and linking to a flickr folder set up for each lens for the rest.

SALE PENDING PENTAX-DA 15mm f4 Limited ($425): This lens is only two months old and bought new from Amazon. Comes with original box, paperwork, and caps. Lens is free of any issues and is in near-mint condition. If it wasn’t for getting the deal on the FA 31mm, I would not be selling this lens. In fact, I am sure I will buy it again sometime next year. But for now, this copy has to go on to a new home. I will miss it in the mean time though.
Rest of photos: Pentax-DA 15mm - a set on Flickr

PENTAX-DA 12-24mm f4 ($575): This lens was bought new by me in March 2010 from Adorama. Comes with original box, paperwork, hood, and caps. Lens is in great shape and all glass is free of any marks or other issues. I found one small mark on the lens body worth pointing out… small wear mark near the serial number (see photo.) I really enjoyed this lens and got great photos from it.
Rest of photos: Pentax-DA 12-24mm - a set on Flickr

SALE PENDING - PENTAX-FA 28mm f2.8 ($240): I am the second owner of this lens. It did not have the original box and paperwork when I bought it. The lens is in great shape and the glass has no marks or other issues. Lens body has no marks other than normal wear and is in fine condition for its age (as can be seen in the photos.)
Rest of photos: Pentax-FA 28mm - a set on Flickr

PENTAX-M 100mm f2.8 ($100): Lens is in good condition. Body has normal cosmetic wear for its age. Glass is in excellent shape. Focus is smooth and aperture moves between settings as it should. Amazingly small and solid feeling lens.
Rest of photos: Pentax-M 100mm - a set on Flickr

RICOH-P 35-70mm f3.4-4.5 ($45): I bought this lens a little more than a year ago as new old stock. It’s in like-new shape with no marks on anything. I’ve used it on my K10D with good results. Looking on the mount, there is one gold contact which I assume is due to it having the “P” program designation. I do not believe this is the dreaded pin that has caught on other lenses and as I said, I have used it on my K10D without it ever having troubles.
Rest of photos: Ricoh 35-70mm - a set on Flickr

[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by sunny16; 12-09-2010 at 11:18 PM.
12-09-2010, 04:56 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
I can definitely say that the pentax-m 100mm 2.8 is a fantastic lens. Much better contrast and purple fringing control than the 135mm 3.5. It's also sharp wide open. This lens is really nice for indoor concerts and such. A bump for a very nice legacy lens. We don't see this one often on sale.
12-09-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent!