PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 Body Only

Asking Price
$700 includes Paypal fees + US Shipping

Item Location
Chicago, IL

Item Description
Now that K-5 is here, I would like to relinquish my K-7 that I bought last December. I really love this camera, but K-5 is attractive from a higher ISO factor.

I have used the camera sparingly, and hence the low shutter count - about 4600 over 12 months of use (exact: 4581), but I will post the exact shutter count shortly. The shutter is smooth, the body itself is cosmetically and functionally in an excellent condition. I have had some great pics with my FA series lenses (few of them in my gallery). All in all, a used camera in a mint condition. All accessories that came with the camera are included, including the box.

I will ship to all countries, but some may be more preferred than the others simply because of lack of tracking. Feel free to send me any questions.

PS: I will be posting the pictures shortly, sometime this evening, since I need to borrow another camera to shoot pics of this

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
USPS Priority included in the price. For international shipping costs, please PM me (add around $25 to the price for an estimate)

Shipping Services
USPS (others upon request)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
The camera is in great condition, and has been used lightly and with care. Please refer to my feedback for confidence in your buying decision. If the camera doesn't fit the description, you have 3 days to return it at your cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pentaman; 12-27-2010 at 10:58 AM.