Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-29-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
[SOLD] K10D+grip+AF540 flash for sale - one system has to go!

My first K10D body is up for sale! NOTE: Everything that came with the purchases are included: all boxes, manuals, etc.

Currently I have no need for two bodies and two flashes, so one system has to go. The pricing does not take into account any rebates, since I am willing to sell to someone overseas, and these are better prices than they would pay if no rebates were allowed.

K10D body: under warranty until December 2007. Approx. 7800 actuations on the shutter.
Both LCD panels are covered with protective clear pastic, so no scratches of any kind. Been sent in once for general cleaning and calibration. There is one cosmetic flaw on the body, which in no way affects anything: one time I had to put a lens and body together into a backpack, so it got a small scuff mark close to the RAW button near the lens mount. Picture provided - otherwise it's in excellent shape. Includes battery, and a Partriot 1GB 133X memory card. Asking $660...

D-BG2 Battery Grip: excellent shape. Includes 1700m/Ah battery! Asking $130...

AF-540FGZ flash:
excellent condition, used for one wedding reception. Includes case, stand. Asking $295...

If someone wants to buy the whole system, I'll take $985 plus actual shipping costs. That's $100 off the totals above, and still cheaper than what all rebates would give you if you were eligible for them!

Images...

Scuff mark - you have to look very closely to even notice it, since the mark is the same color as the body:

I've taken some excellent images with this camera, and want to see it go to a good home too...
Regards,
Marc

Last edited by Marc Langille; 09-29-2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: clari
09-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
Original Poster
Body and grip have been sold!

Since my wife was concerned about having a flash for "her" K100D , I am keeping it for now...

Therefore the thread will be closed.