Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
[SOLD] PENTAX M50mm f4 1:2 MACRO w/Case (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX M50mm f4 1:2 MACRO w/Case

Asking Price
$110

Item Location
Michigan

Item Description
[IMGtall]http://www.rolleiman.com/Photos/ForSale/Payfor85/k7js6937_nForSale.jpg[/IMGtall]

Some photos taken with this lens.

I have a DA35 f2.8, an A50 f2.8, and the DFA100 f2.8 WR. I just simply don't need this lens and that's my reason for selling it. Overall condition, I do believe to be excellent. There are no optical issues that I can see, though you will probably want to wipe it down (I can't guarantee I have removed every spec that could be seen on the front). It came with a lot of other stuff and has been sitting in it's case ever since except to take the photos linked above.

I've offered the least expensive options for postage. Domestic it will likely come insured to any US48 location. International, if you want it insured, you will have to upgrade to Priority mail. I personally don't think it makes a damn bit of difference in speed to most countries but I'll leave it to you, the person paying for it. In paying for first class you are paying for postage, a box, and time / gas (at $3 per gallon) to Get the box. If I happen to have a suitable box, I'll knock off a few dollars from the shipping quote, down to exact cost. Shipping will likely take place After Christmas unless you've paid by Dec 20, 2010. NO GUARANTEE as to when it will show up in that case unless you want to pay for Overnight EMS in the CONUS or GLobal Priority for International. Even then, the guarantee is from the Post office, Not from me.

Ask your questions before purchasing. Once I pack it and take it to the post office, You own the lens. More photos on request.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 CONUS Priority, $20 International First Class

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Refunds.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

12-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Would you ship to military APO adress? It would have to be insured with USPS. thank's
12-17-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I most certainly will and it would be my privilege to do so. I do not punish our service people because I'm too lazy to fill out a customs form. As far as I know, the only difference between USPS Priority mail in CONUS and APO/FPO overseas IS the customs form since it's going overseas. I believe the price is the same as CONUS shipping but we have missed the deadline (Dec 10) to get it to you by Christmas. Do note however, that the risks are still yours to bear but should something happen, I'll gladly help with the insurance claim.

$120 total will get it in a box and on it's way to you. Send me a Private Message for payment information if you're interested.

12-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Too bad I have already one, otherwise, I would buy it. This is the best macro I have had. With a 2x TC, it becomes a superpowerful macro.

12-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Bump...

12-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
I am very interested in this lens and sending a PM.

Last edited by BigB; 12-21-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: posted address by mistake