Item for Sale
Sigma 12-24mm for K7 Body

Asking Price
Was: AUD 850
New Price: AUD 750

Item Location
Melbourne, Australia

Item Description
I wanted to trade or sell my Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG. I bought it last year from a store in Sydney.

There is no scratch, fungus, mold, dust that I can see on the glass or inside the glass, but feel free to inspect (in Melbourne). I really rarely use this lens, I bought because I thought I need a wide zoom lens, but I didn't .

The lens comes with the original soft case, box, hood, front + rear caps, warranty card and manual. I will include Hoya UV filter 82mm and Hoya CPL filter 82mm.

I would like to trade with K7 body. I am expecting that the shutter actuation of the camera is less than 8,000 and everything should functions as it should. Also, it will be great if the camera comes with everything like you bought it (e.g cables, manuals, box, etc).

I value the lens and the filters for $750AUD OBO. I am actually uploaded pictures of the lens on my Flickr when I was trying to sell it else where. But I think they are not good enough to represent good lens :-)

Thanks for looking

Update:
Attach new pictures (taken this morning), but haven't took pictures for the filters though. Price drop and still looking for K-7 body. Thanks

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
TBA

Shipping Services
AUPOST

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Return please :-)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by bang_ito; 01-09-2011 at 04:32 PM.
12-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
bump up with drop on price.