Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax D-AC10 AC Adapter - like new!

Quote from the site below:

"The Pentax K-AC10U AC Adapter is designed to supply uninterrupted power for your camera while downloading pictures to your computer, for extended work in a studio, or while viewing images while connected to your TV or VCR. It's compatible with the Pentax *ist D, *ist DS & *ist DL Digital Camera."

Pentax D-AC10(A) AC Adapter Digital Point & Shoot 39208 - Vistek Canada Product Detail

I've used it twice, so it's got to go, since I'm selling my DS. This is great if you take shots at a party and want to show everyone the images immediately, without draining the batteries of the camera.

I paid $55 at Amazon. Asking $30 shipped anywhere in the US. Otherwise actual shipping costs outside of the US. Prefer PayPal.

Regards,
Marc

Last edited by Marc Langille; 09-30-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: cl