Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-7 with 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR lens (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 with 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR lens

Asking Price
$850 USD

Item Location
Rochester, NY, USA

Item Description
I bought this K-7/18-55mm lens kit back in July. Since then, I've hardly used it - the camera has less than 1000 actuations on the shutter (about 950). The camera and lens are both in pristine condition - I don't think you'd be able to tell them from brand new. They've never seen rain or snow or anything like that. They've never been dropped, bumped or even handled roughly. I still have the box and everything that came in it (strap, manual, cables, etc.).

I'm also including an extra battery (not a Pentax brand, purchased on ebay, has worked perfect so far for me), as well as an IR remote control (also non-Pentax brand, purchased on ebay, has a range of about 10-15 feet outdoors). Note: No SD cards included.

I WILL NOT separate the body and the lens.

I'll only ship to U.S. addresses. If it doesn't sell, I'll think about other countries.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns - sorry.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!