Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
[SOLD] Super-Takumar 1:2 55mm (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super-Takumar 1:2 55mm

Asking Price
15USD

Item Location
Montreal, Canada

Item Description
I am selling my first ever takumar lens. As soon as I used that lens, it was a love story. I previously used many pentax 50mm, but the takumar version are special IMHO. The focusing ring is amazing to use and as smooth as it gets.
It's an m42 mount (just in case...).

This lens is very good for beginner photographer that would like to pick up a cheap manual prime. It is a very good lens for portraiture as it blurs the background beautifully. The bokeh is very nice and the depth of field control you get can be very artistic.

My copy of this common lens is in good condition. It has some wear on the body and the previous owner engraved an identification number on it, as you can see in the pictures below. The front element look perfect to me, although it is possible that there is some micro scratch that I can't see. A few dust specks inside, but nothing serious. The rear element is in very good condition as well. The filter thread is in very good condition as the auto manual switch.

The lens comes with a generic screw on rear cap and a generic pinch fron cap.
more pictures and at higher quality here : Picasa Web Albums - Kp0c T. - Super-Takumar...

I accept paypal but the buyer is responsible for the 3% fee. I also accept EMT in Canada.

If you are interested, please PM me. PM me also for international shipping quote.

thank you and happy holiday, for what is left of it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
10$ Canada and the US

Shipping Services
Canada Post / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
At that price, I don't see a point for returning the lens as I am not responsible for shipping charges. However, is the lens is not as described and/or not in working condition, I will offer a refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by kp0c; 01-05-2011 at 11:49 AM.
01-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump!
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Interested in this. Is it still up for grabs?
01-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Hi Yoyoitsme. The lens is sold pending payment. If it becomes available, you are the next in line.

---------- Post added 01-07-11 at 11:42 AM ----------

payment received, lens is sold.
Thanks