Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-7 and SMC DA 18-55mm Lens (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 and SMC DA 18-55 Lens - MINT - Like NEW!

Asking Price
$725 US

Item Location
Oregon, USA

Item Description
This is a completely MINT Pentax K-7 body and SMC DA 18-55mm. lens with 3102 shutter actuations. There is not a scratch or dust on it. The lens glass is flawless.

I am incredibly anal about my camera equipment. It has never been abused and it has always been carried in a very padded case. This camera would definitely pass for brand new.

I will accept a US Postal Money Order, or PayPal for $22 more. PayPal charges 3% for all sales. I will mail the camera to you (insured) the day I receive payment. I will keep in contact with the buyer letting you know that it has been mailed - with a tracking number.

My ebay name is rwj333.... I have 100% positive feedback from tons of transactions.

This camera comes with all the accessories it came with originally - box, battery, strap, software, cords, manuals, charger.

The SMC 18-55mm. lens is my kit lens from my K20D - It is in great condition and retails for $98 new on Amazon. I am keeping the Water Resistant Lens that came with the K-7. The lens I am selling with the camera is the same as the kit lens without the new waterproofing technology.

I am not selling a memory card with this camera.

This camera is still covered by the Pentax 3-year warranty - It is in perfect condition - less than a year old.

I have been (amateur) shooting with Pentax cameras for 20 years. This is a great camera. The time has come for me to upgrade to the next generation of Pentax - I upgrade almost every year.

Please send me a Private Message if you are interested in buying this fantastic camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will gladly accept a US Postal Money Order for the full amount (plus shipping), or I will accept Paypal for $22.00 more... (I need to pay-off the 3% Paypal sales charge.) Let me know which you would prefer. I will accept return if you find anything wrong with the camera in the first 3 days after receiving it - You won't - It is in GREAT condition. Buyer pays return shipping. If camera returns to me in the same flawless and clean condition it originally left me, I will refund money (minus Paypal sales charge if you chose to use Paypal).

I am willing to sell the K-7 Body without the 18-55 lens for slightly less money - You decide.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by rwj333; 01-07-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: add MINT to title line. :-) and add possibility of sale without lens.
01-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
PM sent.