Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-14-2011, 02:50 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K20D still under warranty, Pentax Spotmatic II + Manual Lenses (Worldwi

Having a sell out to help fund a purchase of a K-7 (fingers crossed!):

PENTAX K20D Camera
I am selling my very-well-looked-after K20D, body only. It's in excellent condition, no dents or dings except for a faint, hardly noticable scratch on the bottom. The camera has had a screen protector on since day 1. It has had approx. 6,500 shutter actuations and there is nothing mechanically wrong with it. It comes with all original accessories, manual and the original box. The camera is still under Pentax's US Imaging warranty until June 2012 (camera was purchased in the US) and I'm including the original reciept and extended warranty card. It has never been sent in for any repairs.
SOLD
Free postage anywhere in Australia, $40 postage to US, contact me for postage cost for anywhere else.

The following items I am selling because I have been given them or picked them up cheap and they are just sitting around collecting dust. All the lenses have fungus but if you can be bothered cleaning them up they'd be great bargains:

Pentax Spotmatic II Camera
Camera is in very good condition, however I don't know if it works or not. It was purchased with a lens I have kept, and the lens is in excellent condition so I assume the camera was just as well loved.
$30
$10 postage in Australia, other countries please contact me for postage quote

Asahi SMC Pentax-M Zoom 80mm-200mm f/4.5
Very Good cosmetic condition but has fungus.
$20
$8 postage in Australia, other countries please contact me for postage quote

Alpex Auto Telephoto 135mm f/2.8
Good cosmetic condition, but also has fungus.
$10

Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210mm f/3.8-4
Fair cosmetic condition, a bit dirty. It also has fungus and I'm not even sure if it fits on a Pentax camera!
$15

Email or PM me with any questions!

Last edited by Desi; 01-20-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Have sold one of the items
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #2

Original Poster
I've lowered the price on the k20d to $580. Open to any reasonable offers on any items listed!
01-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #3

Original Poster
Sale pending on the K20D...

---------- Post added 01-20-11 at 09:02 PM ----------

K20D sold!. Feel free to make me any offers on remaining items.