Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] Pentax 645 45-85 FA Boxed (Worldwide)

Very lightly used Pentax 645 45-85 FA zoom . Comes complete with lens shade , lens pouch and includes boxes for everything. I am the original owner. The only place I can see any wear is where the front lens hood and filter attached. The glass is perfect. The front lens cap is from another Pentax lens and the white lettering is worn. Initially I purchased this lens to do aerial photography with , but quickly discovered that the 55 manual focus lens was best suited for aerials. The lens box has all the styrofoam inserts and is is excellent condition. The boxes for the lens pouch and filter show slightly more wear. Lens is in Canada. I can work with you around customs if you are a US buyer. I will try to upload pics , but feel free to contact me for more info or pics. I also have a boxed 75FA lens , the older 35 , which is in mint shape , and a 75LS boxed never used lens for sale. In addition I have the Pentax extension tubes #1, 2, and 3. I see these now selling on Ebay for $1250 and even higher. Pentax will be coming out with new zooms , but don't kid yourself , they will be priced over $3000. I am asking for best price over $1250.00

Last edited by asianbeer; 02-04-2014 at 07:36 PM.
01-15-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Prices?

If you are giving this away for free, sign me up!
01-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pm sent